UAE Heritage And Culture Or UAE Real Estate?

Topic locked
UAE Heritage and Culture or UAE Real Estate? Jul 09, 2008
What are expatriates searching for in UAE? What they search on the Internet about UAE?
Those who want to travel as a tourism or travel for a job or even moving to UAE to live, search and research about UAE.
But what are they really searching for? Do they search for UAE Culture, Heritage, History? Or do they search for UAE real estate, UAE company formation, UAE business setup, etc?

Well, you can not answer this question easily because you do not know anything about it!

I know because Ali Al Saloom is pushing me to draw much more traffic to his website (http://www.ask-ali.com) and he is targeting UAE Heritage, Culture and History!

But I am really dieing! I am upset and hopeless!

My reasearches are showing something interesting about what people are really searching for about UAE specially in search engines and I do not know how to tell Ali that hey guy, you have to change your keywords!

I really need help...

mahmoodb
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 10, 2008
It's a nice website, however I think most people - honestly speaking - would be looking for shopping, clubs, parties, concerts, desert safaris.

You know the whole glitz and glamour thing. Lets face it, the UAE is not marketing itself to tourists on it's heritage and culture.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 10, 2008
Beautiful comment from Chocoholic.
mahmoodb
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat