Rattlesnake Bar

Topic locked
Rattlesnake Bar Aug 17, 2009
Hi - coming out next month for a week...friend recommended this bar....any ideas what ill find?, and where to find it?, Will I need loads of dosh?, dress code?, music types?

chicken1631
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 17, 2009
It's by the Metropolitan Hotel on SZR, there is no dress code and your budget will be depend on how many drinks you'll be buying for the ladies that frequent the place.
FTD
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 17, 2009
LOL - The Rattlesnake is a dodgy dive frequented by ladies of the night. Nice friends you have - lol
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 17, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:LOL - The Rattlesnake is a dodgy dive frequented by ladies of the night. Nice friends you have - lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 17, 2009
Ignore these people mate,the bar is where the well to do go for a sophisticated night out,i would advise you to wear a suit so that you do not look out of place,its the kind of place 007 would go so dress and act accordingly.
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 17, 2009
busa wrote:Ignore these people mate,the bar is where the well to do go for a sophisticated night out,i would advise you to wear a suit so that you do not look out of place,its the kind of place 007 would go so dress and act accordingly.

Hahaha that's just mean!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 17, 2009
Ahahahahaha.
dresden
Dubai chat master

Aug 18, 2009
Ah!!!! I see.....wait till I speak with my so called...friend!!

So avoid unless I want to get arrested then?

Better not tell the wife :D
chicken1631
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 18, 2009
You wouldn't get arrested, how ever the girls would certainly give your wallet a workout. You could always head to i2 next door, however, you'r more likely to get harrassed by guys in there instead of girls - lol
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 18, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:You wouldn't get arrested, how ever the girls would certainly give your wallet a workout. You could always head to i2 next door, however, you'r more likely to get harrassed by guys in there instead of girls - lol

True, you would not get arrested, the girl would. but You would be if you got caught with a girl friend.
capsicum
BANNED

Aug 18, 2009
Hmm, i got to visit this place some time...
MethoD
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 25, 2009
So.....is it worth leaving the wife and little man tucked up in bed to visit this classy joint?

What is the standard of local like?
chicken1631
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 25, 2009
chicken1631 wrote:So.....is it worth leaving the wife and little man tucked up in bed to visit this classy joint?

What is the standard of local like?

Maybe for a laugh. the punters get really shirty when you pretend to steal their women.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 03, 2009
It's a meat company !!!!
saeedz28
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 03, 2009
It´s one of the worst places I have seen. So degraging. The worst human kind has to offer.
Lying Dutchwoman
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 04, 2009
Lying Dutchwoman wrote:It´s one of the worst places I have seen. So degraging. The worst human kind has to offer.

Hi Lying Dutchwoman...lying...so obviously you're a guy, right? :D

Surely the worst humankind had to offer is something like the Killing Fields in Cambodia. Or the German concentration camps. Or the serial killer Ted Bundy.

Aren't you over-reacting to a sleazy little place were women try to sell their bodies? Just a thought.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

undefined Jan 18, 2015
chicken1631 , which metropolitan has the rattlesnake bar? the Metropolitan Deira Hotel or the Metropolitan Palace Hotel?
tagamet
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat