Prostitution In Dubai.

Topic locked
Prostitution in Dubai. Jan 20, 2012
I wonder what the incidence of prostition is in Dubai?
I remember I was in Dubai back in 2003 attending a Conference in the Jumeirah Beach Hotel. It was the launch of some new product, and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel at that time was the thing. It was billed as a 7 star Hotel! (snigger snigger! There is no such thing! :P )
In a break in the proceedings, I wandered to the bar, and there I saw the most beautiful woman in the world. She was blonde and had brown eyes. She was educated and graceful. She was sitting alone. She smiled, and I ended up buying her a drink.
I was somewhat taken aback when she told me that she was a lady of the night!
We got talking and she said she was from Ukraine, doing some Government job there, but came on regular visits to Dubai to supplement her income. She was in great demand with the locals because of her fair skin and blonde hair. I gave her 200 Dirhams, and she asked me what I wanted her to do for me. I said nothing, just sit with me for half an hour and finish your drink . She said Oh you are paying me too much, so returned 100 Dirhams back to me! Her name was Luna, I still remember that. Half hour later we went our separate ways. I have never been a client of any lady practising the oldest profession in the world. Or even someone that has too many sexual partners. At least not knowingly! STD is an ever present danger.
So, I am still curious to know if there are lots of prostitutes in a city such as Dubai? And what would be their nationalities. I know there are lots of Russians, sadly. I also know that there are some upper class tarts servicing the locals.
One can sell one’s body for cash or kind. A drive in a fancy car, a visit to a gaudy Palace (another 7 star Hotel?) maybe enough to make some go weak at the knees. For others, 1000/ or 2000/ Dirhams for the night sleeping in silken sheets.

zonker
BANNED

Re: Prostitution In Dubai. Jan 20, 2012
Oh the industry is rife and it's every where! Virtually every bar/club you go to and of all nationalities.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

If men didn't want prostitutes there wouldn't be the demand for them. I don't have a problem with them, personally. I don't judge people. Everybody has a job to do.
professorgreen
BANNED

I think most prostitutes come from eastern europe, asia and africa. I find prostitution in Dubai quite annoying. In Amsterdam if you want nothing to do with it, its easy to avoid, in Dubai in tends to be in your face at a lot of clubs and bars. It is my opinion, prostitution in Dubai is bigger than Amsterdam also.
Make no mistake, 80-90% of the working girls are forced one way or another, its a very dirty business. I have nothing against prostitutes themselves, some might be cool, but in almost every case there is a very sad story behind it. Don't be fooled, fooling men is prostitutes' job.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

zonker ,

So what your saying then is that the information contained in the following link is untrue?

http://www.overseaspropertymall.com/reg ... us-hotels/
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I dont think I was being judgemental there.

sage & onion , I know how you love and support Dubai, unfortunately the information in your link is untrue! Here is something a little more reliable and current:

http://ca.askmen.com/fine_living/travel ... tings.html

:D
zonker
BANNED

@Zonker. Oh I think you were! All that talk of women prostituting themselves for a ride in a fancy car and a night between silken sheets. The fact that you have never been with a lady of the night because of the risk of an STD?

If that isn't judging someone, I don't know what is.

I hope your lady friend enjoyed her 30 minutes of fun, was she worth the price you paid.
professorgreen
BANNED

professorgreen wrote:I hope your lady friend enjoyed her 30 minutes of fun, was she worth the price you paid.

I am sure she must have enjoyed it as much as I did! I still remember her after nearly ten years. So she was worth it. Which is more than what I can say for some that I have known for a year and are eminently forgettable!!
zonker
BANNED

Luna wasn't her real name Zonker. :-)
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Let him dream FD.
professorgreen
BANNED

Re: Prostitution In Dubai. Jan 21, 2012
I am dreaming that there will be a great wedding in Dubai soon, and I am looking forward to an invitation :P
zonker
BANNED

zonker ,

And because you posted it, we have to believe?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Well lets adopt a 'wait and see' policy then Sage, shall we? :D
zonker
BANNED

If its your wedding invite DF ;)
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Prostitution In Dubai. Jan 22, 2012
Nucleus ,

I am a happily married man, Nucleus, though sometimes I have been known to wander a little!
But no chance of a wedding for me :D
zonker
BANNED

My appologies for my mistake.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

LUNA :D lol You sure it wasnt LUNA BALOONA :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nucleus , no problems at all! If one marriage is good, do you think 2 are better? :wink:
Or is this one area where the law of diminishing returns operates?
rudeboy , I am quite sure she was not Luna the Baloona. When I first asked her name she said "The Moon", and she then explained that she was translating her name, which was Luna.
She was naughty. :D
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:Nucleus , no problems at all! If one marriage is good, do you think 2 are better?
Or is this one area where the law of diminishing returns operates?
I'm the type to stick to one marriage.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

zonker wrote:Which is more than what I can say for some that I have known for a year and are eminently forgettable!!

Well it sounds like you get around Zonker. Do you generally keep in touch with the ladies of the evening who you pay for pleasure or is it just repeat business? Ladies of the evening are probably quick to find customers more eminently forgettable once the transaction is completed :D

--- Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:55 pm ---

zonker ,
zonker wrote:She was naughty

By naughty, do you mean you paid for 30 minutes of dirty talk and it's still a fond memory Zonker? :P
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Prostitution In Dubai. Jan 23, 2012
Bora Bora wrote:Well it sounds like you get around Zonker. Do you generally keep in touch with the ladies of the evening who you pay for pleasure or is it just repeat business? Ladies of the evening are probably quick to find customers more eminently forgettable once the transaction is completed

I dont know what you mean when you say it sounds like you get around. However, this was the one and only time I had a close encounter with a lady of the night! You also dont make much sense to me when you say is it just repeat business? No I never pay any ladies for my pleasure. If a lady of the night finds me eminently forgettable, then so be it. It will not bring my world crashing down around me! I will be the first to admit that I am eminently forgettable myself, not just to the lady of the night, but to others too. I have come to terms with those aspects of my life. I am at peace with myself.

Bora Bora wrote:By naughty, do you mean you paid for 30 minutes of dirty talk and it's still a fond memory Zonker?
I am sure you could have done a bit better than this.

I was in an important meeting in which I was one of the speakers. Do you think I would go for a quick dirty talk session with a s.e.x worker in the local bar before I started? Anyway, this is a first one for me: dirty talk with a s.e.x worker. One always learns something new every day! Thanks for this information. I hope the source is reliable :D

I am old fashioned. By 'naughty' I meant she was lively, vivacious, and funny, and a good conversationalist. Nothing to do with secks :lol:
zonker
BANNED

Zonker, serious question. Do you think that entertaining (by conversation (not dirty talk)) business men by women is a promising business model in Dubai? I have been playing with the idea in the past, and was once in a far stage of preparation.

Women entertain men at the bar. The women are 'paid' by drinks that the busimen men buy. The women are only allowed to drink cocktails and champagne (of course at a good price :-) ). The women get a base salary, and are paid commission on how many drinks the men buy for them and in general how much the men spend.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

zonker wrote:So she was worth it. Which is more than what I can say for some that I have known for a year and are eminently forgettable!!

This is what I mean about getting around. Some, as in more than one. :wink:

I am old fashioned. By 'naughty' I meant she was lively, vivacious, and funny, and a good conversationalist.

Oh, Zonker. There are two types of naughty: (1) Children and (2) ladies of the evening. I guess it's safe to rule out number 1 where you are concerned. Number 2 would generally fall under the definition of: mildly rude or indecent, typically because related to sex. Some people are extremely good at naughty talk. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I'd rather sit at the bar and drink by myself than have to pay a hooker to talk to me.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Flying Dutchman , I dont know anything about prostitutes and prostitution, so cant help you there. :D
Bora Bora , you are just twisting my words around for some motive of your own. By 'some' I meant 'some people', not other prostitutes :roll: . I have already said I have no experience with s.e.x workers!
benwj wrote:I'd rather sit at the bar and drink by myself than have to pay a hooker to talk to me.
I dont go to bars on my own at all. Only in the company of good freinds. I didnt pay the hooker to talk to, but because I felt sorry for her. I had never any intentions of proceeding one inch further in the transaction.

I hope I have made everything very clear. I hope this does not get any more personal.
zonker
BANNED

Zonker wrote:I dont know anything about prostitutes and prostitution, so cant help you there.

I wasn't talking about prostitution, I was talking about exactly what you did, and liked.

Zonker wrote:I didnt pay the hooker to talk to, but because I felt sorry for her.

Oh, puuulease!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

zonker wrote: I didnt pay the hooker to talk to, but because I felt sorry for her.

Back peddling Zonker!!! and not doing a very good job of it. :lol: :lol:

She was in great demand with the locals because of her fair skin and blonde hair. I gave her 200 Dirhams, and she asked me what I wanted her to do for me. I said nothing, just sit with me for half an hour and finish your drink . She said Oh you are paying me too much, so returned 100 Dirhams back to me!

Tsk, tsk, tsk. She told you she was in great demand and THEN you gave her 200 Dirhams to sit with you. Highly doubt she was needy Zonker, because locals are quite generous, so I've heard. :wink:

You started this thread Zonker, now you have to roll with it. :mrgreen:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Prostitution In Dubai. Jan 24, 2012
Flying Dutchman ,

You mean like a men's club FD? They already exist and I imagine are doing quite well. The only problem is that no man goes into these places looking for just a conversation with an attractive woman. They are basically high end brothels to cater for the more discerning husbands (read western CEO) who unlike the clients who frequent(ed) the likes of Cyclone, prefer to keep their extra-marital affairs secret.

Zonker ,

Don't worry, You're secret is safe with us.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

hmmm, 100 bux per half n hr of talk....next time u find yourself alone at a bar zonker let me noe :P
tony89
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

benwj wrote:no man goes into these places looking for just a conversation with an attractive woman

So, it will not fly hey? I envisioned a belly dancer on stage, some very entertaining women to join the table and a lot of drinks.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat