Pre Launch Offers In Property - Dubai

Topic locked
Pre Launch offers in property - Dubai May 26, 2008
Dear All,

Greetings,

It gives me immense pleasure to introduce ourselves as Middle -East's largest private Dubai luxury property developer, an ISO-9001: 2000 certified company, part of Damac Holding, the multi –billion dollar conglomerate, with over 350 million sq. ft. of Luxurious golf courses, 5-star serviced apartments, adventure parks, beach resorts, townhouses, villas, malls, penthouses, hi-rises, offices, retail space, and much more.

We would like to invite your company to associate with us and get registered as our authorized Agent to sell & market our products on behalf of us which entitles you for a lucrative commission slab on all generated business by you.

Commission scheme:

· Up to AED 5 million : 3% of the net sale value.

· Above AED 5 million and up to AED 7.5 million : 4% of the net sale value.

· Above AED 7.5 million : AED 300,000 plus 5% of the net sale value over and above AED 7.5 million.

You will also be given preferences on pre-launch bookings, and avail our special pre launch prices for all your clients and you’ll be invited on all our events & launches from time to time.

Required documents:

For company

· Trade License Copy

· RERA Certificate Copy

· Passport copy (of authorized signatory )

· Power of Attorney if the there is any authorized signatory other than the owner

For individual

· Passport copy with visa page

· Filled application form (attached)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Should you require any further details, please do not hesitate to contact me or send me an email.

Best Regards,

Sagar Joseph
Mob : +971 50 6406187
Email : sagar.choran@damacgroup.com

sagarjoseph
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat