Plastic Scouring Pads?

Topic locked
Aug 15, 2006
i am we, we am i

terranova
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 15, 2006
arniegang wrote:conspiracy theory no 6

Fayzy is stockpiling PSP's and will stop at nothing in order to get some more.

hmmm but you forget i have many ties to the Asian community who have many wonderful qualities, including the ability to take any sample and mass produce it with very low overhead and superb quality. All I need to do was receive one packet to take over the entire GCC region.

You lost your entire venture for the price of one bottle of Bin 555 (or ZD 52.5 million) Bahahahahaha consider this your warning of a hostile takeover.

I’ve engaged partners including EJ’s dog who I had to dig out of the Dubai Creek and others that’ll remain nameless that have dismissed their loyalties to the DFM for pure greed. You’ll never find all of my moles, even secret meetings with UK branches were involved

Welcome to the world of Capitalists Don Arnie, you’re going down.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Aug 15, 2006
fayz wrote: with very low overhead and superb quality

One of those might be true! It won't be too difficult to guess which!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 15, 2006
Concord wrote:

The quality?? :roll:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 15, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
Concord wrote:

The quality?? :roll:

Zooter!!!!!!!

i hope you were not wheeling and dealing behind the backs of the DFM whilst you ate fish and chips in London

(see Fayz post above)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 15, 2006
arniegang wrote:Zooter!!!!!!!

i hope you were not wheeling and dealing behind the backs of the DFM whilst you ate fish and chips in London

(see Fayz post above)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I had a burger actually

Oh, er, not that I had any such meeting obviously
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 15, 2006
you have been rumbled Zooter :twisted:

i can say no more at this stage, this will have to be escaled to the highest level at the next meeting of the DFM - which you will not be privvy too obviously

:evil: :evil:
arniegang

Aug 15, 2006
arniegang wrote:you have been rumbled Zooter :twisted:

i can say no more at this stage, this will have to be escaled to the highest level at the next meeting of the DFM - which you will not be privvy too obviously

:evil: :evil:

bugger!!
And I was hoping for a free trip to the board meeting (business class of course), but I guess I'll have to make do with Mansfield (lucky me!)
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 16, 2006
We haven't see DK around these forums for a while have we? (Evil Laugh)
Hmmm.....
PSP's......I can tell you a lot about them....

DK is being held to ransom until I get all the PSPs in Dubai...nay...the UAE.......
lloydy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 16, 2006
lloydy wrote:We haven't see DK around these forums for a while have we? (Evil Laugh)
Hmmm.....
PSP's......I can tell you a lot about them....

DK is being held to ransom until I get all the PSPs in Dubai...nay...the UAE.......

:o :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 30, 2006
Of course it's back :lol: :lol:

I thought you guys should take a pack of PSP's each as you may need some scrubbing after the "boys night out"! New line of business for "scourers R Us" :wink:

P.S. if any newbies want to learn about PSP's, DFM, etc. its only 48 pages :shock:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 31, 2006
Ok, big update people. We have problems!!!

The Zimbabwe Dollar has been replaced by .................... The New Zimbabwe Dollar.

Previously, 1 AED was worth approx Z$68,074
Now, 1 AED is worth approx ZN$68

This could scupper the plans we had of shipping in the money by the container load into Jebel Ali port.

Report to follow:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 31, 2006
Source: BBC

Zimbabwe money loses three zeros

Zimbabwe's central bank has announced that three zeros will be taken off every banknote to help consumers deal with inflation of almost 1,200%.
Central bank governor Gideon Gono said Zimbabweans had three weeks to exchange existing banknotes for a new series being issued from this Tuesday.

Mr Gono said people had experienced enormous inconvenience because of banknotes with too many zeros.

Mr Gono also announced what amounted to a 60% devaluation of the currency.

The new official exchange rate will be 250 Zimbabwe dollars - 250,000 of the old Zimbabwe dollars - to the US dollar, as opposed to the previous rate of 101,000 to one.

However, foreign currency fetches at least four times this amount on the parallel market.

Economists said the removal of zeroes in itself did not amount to a revaluation, but was simply aimed at making it easier for people handling increasingly unwieldy wads of banknotes as inflation soars.

Zimbabwe has been issuing so-called bearer cheques in recent months, with increasingly high face values.

Notes to the value of 50,000 and then 100,000 Zimbabwe dollars have appeared since the beginning of the year.

The bills are known as bearer cheques since they are promissory notes rather than official legal tender, but are used in Zimbabwe in the same way as money.

The government has announced a National Economic Development Priority Programme (NEDPP) in order to deal with the economic problems.

Zimbabwe is suffering from shortages of food, fuel and foreign currency. In April, inflation passed 1,000% per annum for the first time.

President Robert Mugabe blames domestic and foreign enemies for the problems, while his critics point to the collapse of agricultural exports following a controversial land reform programme.

The country is struggling to pay civil servants and is thought to owe money to neighbours such as South Africa and Mozambique from whom it has been importing electricity and fuel.
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 31, 2006
errrr....read page 1, 2, 3 and then jumped to 48 before I start to bang my head on the table! 48 pages....wow....and you say our Last Two Letter thread is not as good as this one...wahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 31, 2006
zam wrote:errrr....read page 1, 2, 3 and then jumped to 48 before I start to bang my head on the table! 48 pages....wow....and you say our Last Two Letter thread is not as good as this one...wahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

The difference is that no one refers to the PSP thread as "our thread". By which I suppose you mean you and S&G.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 31, 2006
HAHAHA.... :lol: The difference is that thread is fun to answer but not funny...this one is.... :twisted:
zam

Aug 31, 2006
disclaimer

this thread belongs to the board of the DFM, anyone who enters this thread with attitude and critisism and comparisons to other threads will have an appt with "nosher"

:P :P :P
arniegang

Aug 31, 2006
:shock:
zam

Aug 31, 2006
In all fairness you should read the replies through the 48 pages, entire marketing, business plans were created, clever ads were done and this thread with the help of many post whores brought the Dubai Forums circle that much closer

The highest number of posts in a single thread definitely goes to S&O for his two letter thing and congrats to him on that but I think one of the Alina’s first posts was on this thread, it lead to the biggest forum meet to date, it aided me in finding a home, etc. this post thread deserves an honourable mention as well.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 31, 2006
that made it more interesting.. :lol:
zam

Aug 31, 2006
zam wrote:errrr....read page 1, 2, 3 and then jumped to 48 before I start to bang my head on the table! 48 pages....wow....and you say our Last Two Letter thread is not as good as this one...wahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha i read the first couple of pages then read the last page then go back to other pages....

this scrubbing pad is like a blasts! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i just went to the food court and cam back to my seat and alas! everybody in dubai was on this topic! :lol: :lol: :lol:
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 08, 2006
Luckily, the Hard-disk failure didn't make us lose this valuable resource
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 10, 2006
weary_heart wrote:

hahaha i read the first couple of pages then read the last page then go back to other pages....

this scrubbing pad is like a blasts! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i just went to the food court and cam back to my seat and alas! everybody in dubai was on this topic! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What you have to remember is that the last two letter thread was deleted by mistake when it was running at more than 1300 posts, so with the current posts it would be up over 1700.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 10, 2006
Ok, so whats the end of the story..

Did Fays manage to get the stuff that he badly needs..? or is he still on the hunt? anxiously waiting to get to know the woeful plight of Fayz.

Looking at it as a business option. ;)

I'm thinking of importing it in shipments.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 10, 2006
St.Lucifer wrote:Ok, so whats the end of the story..

Did Fays manage to get the stuff that he badly needs..? or is he still on the hunt? anxiously waiting to get to know the woeful plight of Fayz.

The answer is contained within. Its only 49 pages of light reading.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 10, 2006
Concord wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:Ok, so whats the end of the story..

The answer is contained within. Its only 49 pages of light reading.

and around 25 changes of subject.

Who says we never stay on topic
:? :? :?
arniegang

Sep 10, 2006
arniegang wrote:
and around 25 changes of subject.

Who says we never stay on topic
:? :? :?

Yes, but we pretty much stayed on a general theme - that being how to get Fayz the all important PSP's - that was the underlying objective all along!
Not wanting to give the game away, but we pretty much suceeded in our mission (apart from the mystery missing PSP's), and also got a couple of converts to the PSP cause!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 10, 2006
has any info some to light re the missing PSP's ?

:twisted:
arniegang

Sep 10, 2006
Stop this insane Thread. ;) help S&O last two letters... ehheheh oh no..tat makes it another post on the thread
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 10, 2006
St.Lucifer wrote:Looking at it as a business option. ;)

I think you guys missed the most important comment on St. L's post, he claims to be the start of a new era if you read his welcome post and now he is trying to muscle in. I’m against monopolies but will this youngin have the gnads to offer the DFM any real competition? has the DFM become lazy and just living off of its past victories and its sure footing in the Zimbabwe economy? Will Nosher be coming out of retirement? will EJ's dog be resurrected?

Competition is always good for the consumer, we'll have to see how this pans out.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat