A Place To Play Table Tennis

Topic locked
a place to play table tennis Aug 20, 2005
I have been around in Dubai for 2 years now.
In the college I was a sports enthusiast and used to play many games. Now, at least I want to continue playing table tennis in the evenings just to keep fit.

can anyone tell me which place can i find a table, some club for example, where i could be either a member or pay cash.

I stay in Karama so it would be nice if anybody could give me a clue for a TT Table in and around the place.

Thanks.

ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 21, 2005
Well the one place that comes to mind is the Dubai Bowling Centre...but haven't been there in a while and I think they were planning to take the tables out...plus since its in Mamzar, a bit of a drive from Karama...I do remember playing on a ramshackle table in this pool hall in Karama a few years back...but you'd need to have a partner to play with, they just rent out the table for an hour and like I said its quite dilapidated...most sports clubs would have a table I think? Sorry not much help, but I haven't played regularly since college meself :P
Nik
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 21, 2005
just save up and buy a table. or maybe the aviation club has one outside if i remember, but it is windy and hot...

cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat