NEED SOME HELP !

Topic locked
NEED SOME HELP ! Jun 19, 2013
Hello all, im looking to transport a large amount of my music collection from the UK....need suggestions please....whats the safest and most economic way to do so....time is not a problem...sea cargo is fine too...appreciate any kinda tips.....thanks..... :)

desertdogg
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: NEED SOME HELP ! Jun 20, 2013
Aramex are the cheapest from my experience but not sure if they have option to ship by sea. Check their options if they have by sea.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: NEED SOME HELP ! Jun 21, 2013
I transported a couple of pieces of furniture to Dubai as part of a container that went by sea from Hull. It wasn't too expensive as I remember and the only problem I had was that I wasn't warned that I needed a residents visa to import anything. So my stuff got to the port and I couldn't import it.
My Emirati friend helped me out. He had to call the company and provide all his details and the consignment was put in his name and imported.

I can't remember the company name but I'm sure google can give you some ideas.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: NEED SOME HELP ! Jun 21, 2013
BMreformed , thanks for that info...ill google it for more info....thats kinda what im looking at doing actually....sharing a container...it works up cheaper like that....and i am a resident so that parts ok too :) lets see what i find....thanks again
desertdogg
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: NEED SOME HELP ! Jun 22, 2013
desertdogg , Haven't you head about MP3Skull? :P
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: NEED SOME HELP ! Jun 22, 2013
prowheels , no man i havent....tell me abt it man :) but if u mean convert my vinyl to mp3s n bring em back here...then no....u dont know the love i have for vinyl.... :D but thanks bro...
desertdogg
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat