Lot Of Scams Are Going These Days

Topic locked
Lot of scams are going these days Jul 09, 2013
Here is one firm which is also operating in Dubai, worth reading: http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigation ... rom-c.html

Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Lot Of Scams Are Going These Days Jul 12, 2013
Very interesting, it has now catch the attention of international investigators, though these scams have been in the market for very long. Let me tell you something, the possibility of these scams are the flaws in the system. The banks and other loans and facilities issuing authorities have so compromising constraints to allow someone to get money that anyone can start such kind of scam

I have recently encountered some folks who told me that the recent biggest "game" they did was of 35 million dirhams.
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Lot Of Scams Are Going These Days Jul 13, 2013
I'm surprised people don't realise how the major retailers scam the residents of the UAE. If I were to write down the.number of times I've seen businesses in the UAE take the p*** out of us, I'd end up writing a journal!
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Lot Of Scams Are Going These Days Jul 13, 2013
prowheels wrote:f I were to write down the.number of times I've seen businesses in the UAE take the p*** out of us, I'd end up writing a journal!

Seriously If you start writing one, I will rain plenty of cases to quote in that Journal. :)
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat