I Am Looking For Someone To Work With Me Seriously.

Topic locked
I am looking for someone to work with me seriously. Apr 24, 2014
I am looking for someone who can work with me I am planning to do export and import between Dubai-Canada . If Anybody seriously interested please let's talk. My skype ID. Abdurazzaq.khudayi1 thanks.

abdurazzaq
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Apr 26, 2014
Hello sir ,

i'am a female from moroco , i'have a diploma from a high university and i'am looking for work in uae and specialy in dubai i knew that working in export and import between need someone how is tlakinf in frensh and english as well.

Please to contatct me to send you my resume cv my professionel adress email is zahran.ihssan@gmail.com .
ihssane
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Am Looking For Someone To Work With Me Seriously. May 01, 2014
hello,

will like to work with you irrespective of where the company is but i do not have skype Id, don't know if you can send me details to my mail....badtbadoo@gmail.com , thanks
badtbadoo
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Am Looking For Someone To Work With Me Seriously. May 04, 2014
Hello,
I have a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, i am looking for a job in Dubai. My skype id is ajmal.sheriff.007 & my email id is alsheriff007@gmail.com . Please contact me if you think that i might be suitable for this job.
AjmalSheriff
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I Am Looking For Someone To Work With Me Seriously. May 07, 2014
Assalamu-walaikum

My name is Zeeshan Hakkeem Ahmed from India and i will be visiting Dubai this week. I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Management, i am looking for a job in UAE. I would be glad if this opportunity is given to me as i am a hard working person and i am very serious about it. My Skype id is zeebond_007@hotmail.com and my email id is zeeshan.ahmed1986@yahoo.com.

Awaiting for your reply/call...
zeebond
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai