Im Looking For A Credit Card

Topic locked
im looking for a credit card Mar 13, 2013
Okay im looking for a bank that offers credit card that has international car rental insurance coverage.
i checked with ADCB , platinium cards even dont have it

anyone knows where in UAE i can find this?

bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Im Looking For A Credit Card Mar 13, 2013
You said all UAE banks were rubbish. Why would you want a credit card with a rubbish bank?

Aren't you leaving shortly?
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Im Looking For A Credit Card Mar 13, 2013
BMreformed ,yes , i will be leaving soon. but before i leave i have to travel to a few countries to clear a few things out, thats why i need this type of card. i used to have one from Canada, but that expired.

Yes , they are all rubbish. unless i can find one that offers this service. then that bank would be "less" Rubbish than the others.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Im Looking For A Credit Card Mar 14, 2013
That is so weired. How could you claim once services? And your way is too bad for asking.
dhowcruise1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Im Looking For A Credit Card Mar 15, 2013
dhowcruise1 ,there are many services that banks lack here, i dont want to waste my time to list them for you.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

I would guess Bossman is the type to run up a huge debt on his credit card and do a runner. The banks would do well to keep clear of him.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed , you are a complete... (cant find a word low enough for you)

the banks in UAE block the amount they give you on credit. so if i want a Dh10,000/- credit card. they will block Dhs 11,0000/- from my debit account.

if you ever done any type of business you will know this. But since you waste your time here trying to correct my spelling mistakes you will forever remain an idiot.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

bossman wrote:BMreformed , you are a complete... (cant find a word low enough for you)

the banks in UAE block the amount they give you on credit. so if i want a Dh10,000/- credit card. they will block Dhs 11,0000/- from my debit account.

if you ever done any type of business you will know this. But since you waste your time here trying to correct my spelling mistakes you will forever remain an idiot.

It takes one to know one.

Have you enabled spellchecker?
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Im Looking For A Credit Card Mar 16, 2013
BMreformed , no

wyh did i not mkae ayn mistkaes ?
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat