London Gruesome Attack!

Topic locked
London Gruesome Attack! May 23, 2013
What drove those two black guys to attack a poor innocent British soldier, hacking him to death on a London street before shocked bystanders! Unbelievable!!! I say send them to the Saudis to behead them!!

Dubai Rose
Dubai Forums Member

Re: London Gruesome Attack! May 23, 2013
It is sad and the result of the UK's multicultural policies and porous immigration.

I hope riots don't erupt following the shooting of the two terrorists like what's happening in Sweden or locals don't praise the attackers like in Toulouse.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: London Gruesome Attack! Jun 04, 2013
It is ashamed.......:'(
Judij
BANNED

Re: London Gruesome Attack! Jun 05, 2013
rayznack wrote:It is sad and the result of the UK's multicultural policies and porous immigration.

I hope riots don't erupt following the shooting of the two terrorists like what's happening in Sweden or locals don't praise the attackers like in Toulouse.

Exactly.. multicultural breeding consequences
SanaRabbani
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: London Gruesome Attack! Jun 05, 2013
I don't only blame the breeding but the other circumstances as well, after all it takes to for a clap
Judij
BANNED

Re: London Gruesome Attack! Jun 06, 2013
I think it's more the result of the UK meddling in places that do not concern us. Our government needs to be made to reconsider its Foreign Policy.
What exactly have we achieved in Iraq or Afghanistan?
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: London Gruesome Attack! Jun 06, 2013
Anyway event was a sad thing. not against humanity we should condemn

--- Jun 06, 2013 ---

BMreformed wrote:I think it's more the result of the UK meddling in places that do not concern us. Our government needs to be made to reconsider its Foreign Policy.
What exactly have we achieved in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Unlimited resources in Afghanistan, By destroying Iraq you got a clear path to destroy line of defenses of Iran which is getting dangerous by recent import of Nuclear warheads from Pakistan. This is called politics, it has nothing to do with humanity.
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: London Gruesome Attack! Jun 07, 2013
BMreformed , yes reframing the foreign policy will help out to reduce such incidents.
Judij
BANNED

Re: London Gruesome Attack! Jun 08, 2013
SanaRabbani , no doubt about it. It was only a matter of time before another attack bubbled over considering the amount of hatred for the other they're taught.

--- Jun 08, 2013 ---

Judij , an unfortunate side effect of hate preaching.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat