Isreal Respond To Dubai's Ban On Isreali Tennis Player By

Topic locked
isreal respond to dubai's ban on isreali tennis player by Feb 23, 2009
Posting a vedio on youtube that shows UAE and Muslims as terrorists and barbarians..

here's the link to the news :im sorry its in arabic >>u can use google to translate the article

http://www.emaratalyoum.com/Articles/20 ... ceaef.aspx

i cant find the vedio on youtube >>etisalat blocked it ..if u have a proxy u might be able to watch it.

comments..thoughts are welcomes ..no troll please ..[/img]

naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 23, 2009

i guess this is the vedio..i cant watch it im at work right now ..
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 23, 2009
That's nasty stereotyping. Problem is that nobody (muslims) doesn't seem to condemn terrorism and suicide bombing or they're not visible in mainstream media, so that image of a muslim is perpetuated.
yujinn
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 23, 2009
Sadly I have to agree! Many 'muslims' that I know readily condem others, having never met a person of the nationality/religion that they hate, it seems to be inbuilt.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 23, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Sadly I have to agree! Many 'muslims' that I know readily condem others, having never met a person of the nationality/religion that they hate, it seems to be inbuilt.

This would also apply yes?

Sadly I have to agree! Many 'Christians' that I know readily condemn others, having never met a person of the nationality/religion that they hate, it seems to be inbuilt.

Let's just go with this one

Sadly I have to agree! Many people that I know readily condemn others, having never met a person of the nationality/religion that they hate, it seems to be inbuilt.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Feb 23, 2009
just 'coz one person of a particular nationality is not good, why does the whole nationality need to be condemned?

tht hypocrisy..
xdude
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 24, 2009
Captain Australia wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Sadly I have to agree! Many 'muslims' that I know readily condem others, having never met a person of the nationality/religion that they hate, it seems to be inbuilt.

This would also apply yes?

Sadly I have to agree! Many 'Christians' that I know readily condemn others, having never met a person of the nationality/religion that they hate, it seems to be inbuilt.

Let's just go with this one

Sadly I have to agree! Many people that I know readily condemn others, having never met a person of the nationality/religion that they hate, it seems to be inbuilt.

True
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 24, 2009

I live in Europe and the one-sided news makes most people believe all Muslims more or less are terrorists. That’s the effect it has on the people living here. And most of them don’t know any Muslims. And (funny) according to these believes, all Muslims are Arabs.
bezor
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 24, 2009
bezor wrote:

I live in Europe and the one-sided news makes most people believe all Muslims more or less are terrorists. That’s the effect it has on the people living here. And most of them don’t know any Muslims. And (funny) according to these believes, all Muslims are Arabs.

very true.

it's the effect of controlled media in almost all developed countries. public is being treated like puppets there without their knowledge. it's so heavy and effective that people will never agree that there is a world beyond what is being shown to them.

i watched a video few days back, which i can't recall. lemme write one of the answers given by public. answer from a well-dressed man: "i know israel and palestine are fighting. but who is throwing stones?".
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat