Importing An Air-Rifle From U.S

Topic locked
Jun 06, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Speedhump wrote:This thread has turned to garbage I see, with litttle Putin crying babyishly again about the Empire that Russia never had, after kissing and making up with Bora (temporary alliance I can assure you). He has an insane fixation with it all.

Seems that nobody here is talking about any facts except MCL, Bora you better spit up some statistics or references to counter him or give up, he's talking sense. Friendly fire is one of the big problems of fighting alongside yanks, I can imagine that meds may well have something to do with it! Do you need me to find and put up some references, if so then I will?

What's with the teeth comments? So childish, no-one mentioned the vast overweight and sweating 'nation of the supersized' called USA or the drunken uneducated and corrupt masses of Russia. Are we really about namecalling?

Bora, taking stuff you read in the papers and say you have seen it all is very poor, I do not believe for one second you have seen countless British saying 'do you know who I am'. I've been here for five years and I'm lucky enough to go to the best places, and I never actually heard it once, except in jest and certainly not to anyone's face. But boy do I read the apocryphal stories....

Seems that under the veneer we have a whole bunch of racists here after all.

:(

SH, go to Chocs. statement which started the whole thing. Funny you failed to mention her part in this, seeing as how she started it. Racist I am not, but when someone blatantly states their opinion on Americans - using a paintbrush to cover all Americans, I will go back, which is no different than you standing up for Brits when sparring with RC. And I may remind you of you comment to Rudeboy in another thread making reference to something "disgusting", in retaliation to his comments about Brits.

I referred to events happening in the UK, they are real, disgusting events, not imagined. I did not call him disgusting, but I did call him idiot, which I fully stand by.

SH, if you are going to point fingers, please use all the fingers on your hand. You have always been fair so I'm surprised at you being selective with your omission.

Chocs made ignorant and racist comments. So did someone called pointgiven. not sure the new Scottish guy didn't also, I'm not bothered to look back. You were all being stupid. OK, I hope that sets the record straight.

And I did not say "countless" British. I have heard "Do you know who I am" stated by several people, from different nationalities. You know as well as I do that there are people here who think they are way more important than they really are. For some reason way too many people develop this inflated self-important ego about themselves.

And I don't see where I said anything about taking "from the papers" or saying "I have seen it all".

Well, you said:
''And from my experience alot of Brits seem to be lost. I hear and have heard that so many of them ask people: "Do you know who I am?" Poor dears.''.
So either you have heard others say it, or it's in your experience, I can't make out. Either way you are saying 'a lot of brits'. Correct? But don't you know that hearsay is no proof? Isn't it better only to tell us your own experience. I always try to disregard nastiness spoken by other people, unless I know them like a sibling, or I can vouch for the information myself. I think that it makes me less gullible and more tolerant (I'm not directing this remark against you!).

I won't go into the military reference, brought into it by Chocs, but I will state, that Iraq should have never happened, but the US did not go into it alone and they may be the only military group to suffer so greatly from depression and needed to be medicated, but being on the front line is no picnic. I think any country that were put in the position of being on the front line would also suffer emotionally. I wasn't debating what MCL said, nor disregarding it. Yes, friendly fire cannot be denied.

And may I point out that the British were guilty of friendly fire. Maybe not to the same degree, but it does happen. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 070875.ece

I think the point is 'not to the same degree'. I'm sure other nationalities also make mistakes. occasionally. as I said if you want references I could check into it but seems silly to go that far.

And thank you for pointing out: quote [So childish,] no-one mentioned the vast overweight and sweating 'nation of the supersized' called USA or the drunken uneducated and corrupt masses of Russia. Is this a peek as to what lays under your veneer?

I guess that makes you just as guilty of the same thing.

I was trying to make a point. These are sterotypes just as you were using. Sterotypes generally have some basis in truth (small or large) but do not apply to a population as a whole.

As for the other stuff, yes, pure nonsense. (Hanging head in shame)

For you to side with the Russian is something strange indeed, I can see that Chocs upset you, but slinging mud back is not the way to go about it. The comment about Supersized America was only made for that reason, to demonstrate. I apologise if it offended, you know it's not the whole truth and so do I.

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Bora used to be very happy playing in this British playground. She didn't notice that something is rotten in the State of Denmark. Just walking in my shoes.

Anyway I confirmed that before Bora’s appearance all that nonsense about dull Americans passed.

Without me DK and Speedy read lecture to DF members, who was originated from theirs former Southern colonies, how UK saved their countries from Hitler during WWII.

What happened, Speedy? DF is not so comfortable for you anymore? Some pain? I know you like it.

Well. Don't believe you have a new friend. I would find that hard to swallow...

That's the only comment needed here. I stopped bothering to 'set my dogs on you' as you called it, long ago. ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Speedhump wrote:This thread has turned to garbage I see, with litttle Putin crying babyishly again about the Empire that Russia never had, after kissing and making up with Bora (temporary alliance I can assure you). He has an insane fixation with it all.

Seems that nobody here is talking about any facts except MCL, Bora you better spit up some statistics or references to counter him or give up, he's talking sense. Friendly fire is one of the big problems of fighting alongside yanks, I can imagine that meds may well have something to do with it! Do you need me to find and put up some references, if so then I will?

What's with the teeth comments? So childish, no-one mentioned the vast overweight and sweating 'nation of the supersized' called USA or the drunken uneducated and corrupt masses of Russia. Are we really about namecalling?

Bora, taking stuff you read in the papers and say you have seen it all is very poor, I do not believe for one second you have seen countless British saying 'do you know who I am'. I've been here for five years and I'm lucky enough to go to the best places, and I never actually heard it once, except in jest and certainly not to anyone's face. But boy do I read the apocryphal stories....

Seems that under the veneer we have a whole bunch of racists here after all.

:(

SH, go to Chocs. statement which started the whole thing. Funny you failed to mention her part in this, seeing as how she started it. Racist I am not, but when someone blatantly states their opinion on Americans - using a paintbrush to cover all Americans, I will go back, which is no different than you standing up for Brits when sparring with RC. And I may remind you of you comment to Rudeboy in another thread making reference to something "disgusting", in retaliation to his comments about Brits.

I referred to events happening in the UK, they are real, disgusting events, not imagined. I did not call him disgusting, but I did call him idiot, which I fully stand by.

SH, if you are going to point fingers, please use all the fingers on your hand. You have always been fair so I'm surprised at you being selective with your omission.

Chocs made ignorant and racist comments. So did someone called pointgiven. not sure the new Scottish guy didn't also, I'm not bothered to look back. You were all being stupid. OK, I hope that sets the record straight.

And I did not say "countless" British. I have heard "Do you know who I am" stated by several people, from different nationalities. You know as well as I do that there are people here who think they are way more important than they really are. For some reason way too many people develop this inflated self-important ego about themselves.

And I don't see where I said anything about taking "from the papers" or saying "I have seen it all".

Well, you said:
''And from my experience alot of Brits seem to be lost. I hear and have heard that so many of them ask people: "Do you know who I am?" Poor dears.''.
So either you have heard others say it, or it's in your experience, I can't make out. Either way you are saying 'a lot of brits'. Correct? But don't you know that hearsay is no proof? Isn't it better only to tell us your own experience. I always try to disregard nastiness spoken by other people, unless I know them like a sibling, or I can vouch for the information myself. I think that it makes me less gullible and more tolerant (I'm not directing this remark against you!).

I won't go into the military reference, brought into it by Chocs, but I will state, that Iraq should have never happened, but the US did not go into it alone and they may be the only military group to suffer so greatly from depression and needed to be medicated, but being on the front line is no picnic. I think any country that were put in the position of being on the front line would also suffer emotionally. I wasn't debating what MCL said, nor disregarding it. Yes, friendly fire cannot be denied.

And may I point out that the British were guilty of friendly fire. Maybe not to the same degree, but it does happen. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 070875.ece

I think the point is 'not to the same degree'. I'm sure other nationalities also make mistakes. occasionally. as I said if you want references I could check into it but seems silly to go that far.

And thank you for pointing out: quote [So childish,] no-one mentioned the vast overweight and sweating 'nation of the supersized' called USA or the drunken uneducated and corrupt masses of Russia. Is this a peek as to what lays under your veneer?

I guess that makes you just as guilty of the same thing.

I was trying to make a point. These are sterotypes just as you were using. Sterotypes generally have some basis in truth (small or large) but do not apply to a population as a whole.

As for the other stuff, yes, pure nonsense. (Hanging head in shame)

For you to side with the Russian is something strange indeed, I can see that Chocs upset you, but slinging mud back is not the way to go about it. The comment about Supersized America was only made for that reason, to demonstrate. I apologise if it offended, you know it's not the whole truth and so do I.

Slight offense taken, but forgotten. I just think it was unfair (and unusual) for you to point the fingers at people who were reacting and only acknowleding the instigator after it was pointed out to you.

And no, the Russian does not have an ally here. Know all to well that he will turn on me in a NY second!

As far as I'm concerned, and I hope you agree, we're good.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:And no, the Russian does not have an ally here. Know all to well that he will turn on me in a NY second!

As far as I'm concerned, and I hope you agree, we're good.

Having Bora as Ally? It's the honor I'd like to avoid, thanks. Saying about “the same boat” I tried to express how unfriendly this forum to non-native speakers. Bora with her "a new section should be open for “English as a second language”" was and probably is the main hate-monger.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 06, 2009
RC: Unfriendly to non-native speakers? Give me a break. Main hate monger? of what - people who use English as a second language? Did you just make that up?

You are such an idiot. Yes, I said idiot and I mean it in every sense of the word. And don't come begging to me again trying to smooth things over. First time shame on you.....and there is no second time.

I seen how you operate you backstabbing piece of crap.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:RC: Unfriendly to non-native speakers? Give me a break. Main hate monger? of what - people who use English as a second language? Did you just make that up?

You are such an idiot. Yes, I said idiot and I mean it in every sense of the word. And don't come begging to me again trying to smooth things over. First time shame on you.....and there is no second time.

I seen how you operate you backstabbing piece of crap.

I have never begged of you, don’t lie. If you listen in my words something more than they really mean it’s your problem.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 07, 2009
Playground back to normal then. :D

Bora, Chocs is often stupid, I well know that. And yes of course we're good. ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 07, 2009
I don't care anymore. Yanks and guns are stupid. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Yes it is a shame. Sadly 'certain' people are just trigger happy.

Sorry but as you can see I really don't have a high opinion of Americans, they need to get out more.

We don't have a high opinion of you either. No need to apologize since I won't.

I can have a gun in my country. If you don't like it then don't go there but don't waste your time telling me how much better you are because you can't have a gun. Get over it and open the London papers to read about knife crime instead.

My 2 cents...
billystyle
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I don't care anymore. Yanks and guns are stupid. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Name calling? Stupid? Well done, that will show those "Stupid Yanks"
billystyle
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 07, 2009
billystyle wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:I don't care anymore. Yanks and guns are stupid. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

As if you are above name calling. Give me a break Chocs.

And from us Americans to you, this is what we think of you and your opinion: :thebirdman:

Edited to add: and I think there are several non-Americans who share our sentiments.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 07, 2009

There you go. Just for you :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpFDHO-tqUY&NR=1
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 07, 2009
PointGiven wrote:

I think a bazooka would be more appropriate for Chocs. Something big and heavy, like her.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 07, 2009
Big and heavy? Nah Sniper is more my style, you'd never see me coming!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 07, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
billystyle wrote:

As if you are above name calling. Give me a break Chocs.

And from us Americans to you, this is what we think of you and your opinion: :thebirdman:

Edited to add: and I think there are several non-Americans who share our sentiments.

I would stop short of the finger, but I do not want to be associated with her views. :roll:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 07, 2009
[
And from us Americans to you, this is what we think of you and your opinion:

Your addition was not really necessary. Even without all those people I cannot see Chock’s face and so sadness on it as a reply on your gesture behind a forest of 300 000 000 fingers of American people. You evidently overdid.

I guess even one your beautiful finger would be enough for full destruction.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 07, 2009
Well I actually find it amusing that some people can't take a bit of gentle ribbing. Especially in light of the fact that I do have a load of American mates and many of them actually think the same way about many of their fellow country men.

Half my family is American! I used to actively shoot in competitions and join Marines and Army personnel on training before active duty deployment, so have a pretty good knowledge of alot of weaponry, the different types and their uses. Therefore my comments and opinions are based on personal experience and an active knowledge gained over many years.

So I'm still sticking to it!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 07, 2009
It didn't really sound like gentle ribbing and I'm not a Yank. Were you fully brunched maybe?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 07, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
PointGiven wrote:

I think a bazooka would be more appropriate for Chocs. Something big and heavy, like her.
and thick :D
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 07, 2009
Hardly!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well I actually find it amusing that some people can't take a bit of gentle ribbing. Especially in light of the fact that I do have a load of American mates and many of them actually think the same way about many of their fellow country men.

Half my family is American! I used to actively shoot in competitions and join Marines and Army personnel on training before active duty deployment, so have a pretty good knowledge of alot of weaponry, the different types and their uses. Therefore my comments and opinions are based on personal experience and an active knowledge gained over many years.

Me too. I am not a racist. My dog is black :wink:
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well I actually find it amusing that some people can't take a bit of gentle ribbing. Especially in light of the fact that I do have a load of American mates and many of them actually think the same way about many of their fellow country men.

Gentle ribbing? Are you backtracking Chocs? "Low opinion of Americans" is hardly gentle ribbing. You were voicing your opinion.

And I guess you see youself as a full fledge colonel with all the knowledge of military weapons. "Trained with the Marines and Army personnel before active duty deployment" - do you know how stupid you sound? If one were to believe that you lived the many lives you claimed, and had the experiences you have claimed to have, and possess all the knowledge you have gathered, you would be in the Book of Guiness.

Your life must be very empty and shallow for you to sit around and come up with these stories portraying yourself as the all-knowing-wise-one. I guess you need to get your thrills and excitement some how.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 07, 2009
Red Chief wrote:[

Your addition was not really necessary. Even without all those people I cannot see Chock’s face and so sadness on it as a reply on your gesture behind a forest of 300 000 000 fingers of American people. You evidently overdid.

Here's one for you :thebirdman: . I don't want you to feel left out.

Now let's see just how powerful my finger is. (Poof - you're gone!!)

By the way RC, they caught you on film at a Sharjah beach. Seems you were having a bit of trouble putting your pants on.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 07, 2009
Maybe I'll give in and join you and pop a cap in your ass!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 07, 2009
Hey, RC, maybe you should practice Russian Yoga and relax a bit. You seem to be getting a bit tense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHmWReSi ... re=related
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 07, 2009
Actually I'll use my bow and arrow - it'll hurt more! Or maybe a Vulcan disabling grip.

I'm throwing a spoon at you, might knock some sense in there!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Maybe I'll give in and join you and pop a cap in your a#s!

you just reminded me of a great choon!!!!

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 07, 2009
You know I don't actually read the replies, because all I see is 'meh meh meh, blah blah, yadda yadda yadda'

Teehee :twisted:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 07, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Red Chief wrote:[

Here's one for you :thebirdman: . I don't want you to feel left out.

Now let's see just how powerful my finger is. (Poof - you're gone!!)

By the way RC, they caught you on film at a Sharjah beach. Seems you were having a bit of trouble putting your pants on.

I never figured out why they all wear Speedos, ugliest swimwear ever invented.... 8)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:You know I don't actually read the replies, because all I see is 'meh meh meh, blah blah, yadda yadda yadda'

Teehee :twisted:

Shame that Lasik never took....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat