Immigration Black List

Topic locked
Immigration Black List Dec 19, 2007
I was deported because of an alcohol case in Sharjah, I did not serve the sentence because my appeal was accepted by the Sharjah Court with a fine of Dhs. 2000/- which I paid.

I was informed by my cousin who works in Dubai that my name is in the Immigration Black List. Could some one guide me that how can I get my name removed from the black list.

Thank You
Zakblue

zakblue
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Dec 19, 2007
i would imagine if deported thats it mate.

can you please tell us a bit more about what you did to get fined and deported
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 20, 2007
...and how does your cousin know you are on the immigration black list?
^ian^

Dec 20, 2007
Yeah. I figure if your cousin has the inside info on you being on the black list then he should probably know how, if possible, to get you off it. Just a thought!
giggsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 20, 2007
^ian^ wrote:...and how does your cousin know you are on the immigration black list?

I'm actually more convinced by the 9/11 conspiracy theories (see politics forums)....
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 21, 2007
Its fairly easy to find out if someone is on the black list. The police have all that information in a computer database and a single enquiry to the CID will let you know.

As for getting back in: not possible with that id and passport.

:? :? :?

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dec 21, 2007
Dubai Knight wrote:Its fairly easy to find out if someone is on the black list. The police have all that information in a computer database and a single enquiry to the CID will let you know.

As for getting back in: not possible with that id and passport.

:? :? :?

Knight

Also, not with those same eyes.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 21, 2007
Yep unfortunately once you've ben deported and black listed that's it, there is no return.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 22, 2007
Of course its possible.
But a good reason will help such as you were born in the UAE and lived there all of your life until you had a little bit too much to drink one night, and got deported sob sob sob etc etc etc.
You will need to contact the Naturalsation & Residency Dept to lodge your appeal but it will be a long long process.

Or you could just ring the sheik and ask him for a pardon which might be a bit easier.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 24, 2007
:( Since a case was filed against you and your finger prints taken, it would impossible (?) to return....but from where you are from; lots of cases have happened that they easily get back in........ :!:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat