HELP!!! Getting UAE Visa, URGENT!!!

Topic locked
HELP!!! Getting UAE Visa, URGENT!!! Sep 10, 2009
Hey guys,

im new to the forum and we have a party of 6 travelling to Dubai over the Christmas season. Now four of us are Canadian so we are able to obtain our Visa upon arrival in Dubai. However 2 of us are nationals of Trinidad and Tobago and are having a hard time obtaining the visa for the UAE. Now I contacted the hotel that we are staying at, the Al Murooj Rotana to ask if they can do the sponsorship and they said no, they only do it for business clients. They said to contact Emirates, so I did and Emirates also said no because we are not flying with them from Canada or the United States. Our trip is going from Toronto to Istanbul with Turkish Airlines, then onto Dubai with Emirates. The return flight with Turkish Airlines all the way back to Toronto. I contacted the consulate and they said the only optionw was to get a tour operator from Dubai to do the sponsorship. Do any of you know of any reliable ones that I can contact to get this done ASAP.

Thanks, your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

BWIA330

BWIA330
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 10, 2009
Well Bawia, its true you cant get UAE visa like this, and the case you are telling us here for sponsorship, nobody can help you like this, you want sponsor ship you have to pay atleast AED ( Arab Emirates Dirhams ) 4500/- per visa. it would be equivalent to USD 1250/- per visa approx.

Now its better for all of you to fly with emirates they will give you on board visa which will suit you, or 4 of you will travel as per plan and let these 2 buddies fly with emirates they will join you in UAE ...
Gujjar Badshah
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 10, 2009
Nope! Only certain nationalities can do this. For some you do actually have to get someoneto sponsor a tourist visa for you. A travel agent will be able to give you details and assistance. Or go to the UAE embassy where you live and see if you can apply for your visa that way.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 10, 2009
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 10, 2009
Get in touch with these cheepo tour operators, Oasis Palm, Atlanta, Jas tourism, infact there are loads and one of there main source of income are these Visit visa's
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

RE: Sep 10, 2009
Hey guys,

I emailed the hotel and told them if they were unable to help me I would have to switch to another hotel. Anyway sent me the documents to fill out for the two in our party that require the visa. They are issuing a Transit Visa that is valid for 14 days, and not the tourist visa. Its 500 DHS and they want a 5500 DHS deposit per passenger that is refundable once they exit the UAE. Can anyone give me more details on this Transit visa, and why it isnt a tourist visa?

Thanks

BWIA330
BWIA330
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 11, 2009
No idea. Once again, why don't you contact your nearest UAE embassy, as they will be able to give you all the correct information.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: HELP!!! Getting UAE Visa, URGENT!!! May 07, 2014
You can try http://www.urgentdubaivisa.com . My brother in law used their emergency visa service. They're fast and efficient.
nak222
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat