Got Scammed Need Help

Topic locked
Got Scammed Need Help Jun 26, 2013
My dad had a company which was looked after my uncle. My uncle had been embezzling money for long time. My dad passed away recently, the company is in shambles. I need to legally sue this guy. What can I do? How can I check how many bank accounts does this man have so we can legally freeze the funds and pay for the damage? Which type of lawyer should I hire?

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Got Scammed Need Help Jun 27, 2013
sniper420 wrote:d after my uncle. My uncle had been embezzling money for long time. My dad passed away recently, the company is in shambles. I need to legally sue this guy. What can I do? How can I check how many bank accounts does this man have so we can legally freeze the funds and pay for the damage? Which type of lawyer should I hire?

if your company is a corporation, if your uncle passes away you can take over its assets.

hint hint.. usually a good knock at the back of the head with a baseball bat should do the trick.

get a commercial meat grinder, cost about Dhs 3000/- , cut body into peices, grind , and flush down toilet

wash everything with bleach , and you are good!

Good luck
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Got Scammed Need Help Jun 27, 2013
bossman , Wow bossman, long time no see. That's a really err... well thought way lol

sniper420 , I recommend you speak with someone professional as I assume there are lots of details to your story, they can lead you in a better direction.
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat