I Get Punishment On Daily Basis :(

Topic locked
I get punishment on daily basis :( May 21, 2007
Whenever i do something wrong , i get the punishment in few days by Nature (by God) and then i realize that i was on mistake . I dont know if it happens to u guys or not ?.

It makes me feel that i am always wrong . :lol:

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: I get punishment on daily basis :( May 21, 2007
HP wrote:Whenever i do something wrong , i get the punishment in few days by Nature (by God) and then i realize that i was on mistake . I dont know if it happens to u guys or not ?.

It could be worse. You could be Sage.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 21, 2007
:lol: Concs, I think you would benefit from some aversion therapy.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 21, 2007
I don't think that doing only good things and no bad things in one's entire life will guarantee that nothing bad will happen to him either. It's just that when something bad happens to a person, he thinks of something bad he did in the past and then cause-and-effect relate them. But if one can't think of something bad he did to deserve it, he'll always assume that it is a test from god.
yujinn
Dubai forums Addict

May 21, 2007
You may need to consider that you "are always wrong" HP

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 21, 2007
arniegang who are you? you have many post but i never saw one before. did you get them same place as sage = game forum.

something strange. majorpain come back, you come back, most people have leave already.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 21, 2007
yujinn wrote:I don't think that doing only good things and no bad things in one's entire life will guarantee that nothing bad will happen to him either. It's just that when something bad happens to a person, he thinks of something bad he did in the past and then cause-and-effect relate them. But if one can't think of something bad he did to deserve it, he'll always assume that it is a test from god.

you need medicine. please pm dr. d.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

HP wrote:Whenever i do something wrong , i get the punishment in few days by Nature (by God) and then i realize that i was on mistake . I dont know if it happens to u guys or not ?.

Spoke to the naturalization people. You will get punishments on a montly basis from now on. With immediate effect from today. Charges would be collected in the form of additional punishments. :lol:
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

May 21, 2007
Now i realize that no one is on mistake , everyone has reason to justify his or her act . I stopped judging and cursing the people , because mostly i find myself in same position and i do the same , what they did .

1= Bush is right
2= Osma bin laden is right
3= Uncle adolf was right too

PS" Girls usually get punishment for few days in month , i dont know why " :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Think about it.
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 21, 2007
HP wrote:
PS" Girls usually get punishment for few days in month , i dont know why " :P

Bleh, but we can get over with that kind of punishment.

I was punished when i was a kid. My mother asked me to take siesta (napping after lunch) during the summer days, instead of going out to play. But mother fell asleep before me, so i made the greatest escape of my life as a kid. My friends were outside the backyard waiting for me to come out from the house, so we can all go swimming down the river.

I was happy swimming, jumping, diving and screaming. After 30 minutes, i noticed my mother was at the side of the river waiving her stick for me to come out from the water. She didn't whip but ....

when i reach home, i was asked to knelt down on ROCK SALT and my thin arms sideward straight and facing the altar. I can only get up once the rock salt is gone. It wasn't god who punished me, it was MOM!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

May 21, 2007
asc_26,

u sound like someone from india or Pakistan. i am not sure these things happen in most of the other countries :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when i was in my 7th class , i was in love wid a class fellow girl . I used to send her unknown love letter . Once one of my friend caught me . After that i used to do his home work too :oops: . It happened for atleast 1 year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 21, 2007
HP wrote:asc_26,

u sound like someone from india or Pakistan. i am not sure these things happen in most of the other countries :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when i was in my 7th class , i was in love wid a class fellow girl . I used to send her unknown love letter . Once one of my friend caught me . After that i used to do his home work too :oops: . It happened for atleast 1 year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It happened to me, but in india or pakistan the kids are crying when asked to kneel on rock salt, me? NOPE.

I asked mom, why i need to position my arms sideward while facing the altar, it would be uncomfortable to pray and couldn't hold the bible.

She laughed and asked me to get-up and go to my room!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

May 21, 2007
^^^ so you didnt get punished.. HP you are spot on man.. for a second I thought asc proved u wrong. :P
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

May 21, 2007
MAC wrote:arniegang who are you? you have many post but i never saw one before. did you get them same place as sage = game forum.

something strange. majorpain come back, you come back, most people have leave already.

well you should know who i am - if not do some homework on VIP AG

:P :P
arniegang

May 21, 2007
arniegang wrote:
MAC wrote:arniegang who are you? you have many post but i never saw one before. did you get them same place as sage = game forum.

well you should know who i am - if not do some homework on VIP AG

:P :P

all i know is some desperate paki man calling you "daddy" all time. he looking for gurldfrined but hizz mariying freza soon. he loose poll.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 21, 2007
lol freza is getting married ouch i have been away from this forum for a LOOOOOOOONG time :D yep u can thanks sage for that :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 22, 2007
Freza would be the daughter in law of arniegeng :oops: . Eastern Jewel is died or eloped wid Keith :roll:
Freza where would u like to have "First Nite of marriage" ? I dont have propoer bed , its mattress in my room . :roll:

Freza lives in Australia and i dont have good relationship wid John Howard, who pokes his nose in cricket matters all the time :lol: I wish all the prime ministers r like him :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 22, 2007
First nite of marriage at the Burj al Arab of course.
Daddy yorkshire will contribute for the wedding reception. He says there will be a great many drunkards.

What shall I do?? Shall I continue with this wedding plan or wait for MAC's wedding to chocolate-hater to dissolve? Or shall I say yes to McFlurry? :shock: decisions, decisions! :?
freza
Dubai chat master

May 22, 2007
On a more serious note. I experience something of what HP describes, about the punishment thing. Though I don't believe god punishes me (I'm far too kind and good.) But sometimes when I'm about to have a wonderful piece of chocolate cake or cheese fries, or delicious pudding or something like that, *flop* it falls to the floor. As if something pushed it to the floor cuz I wasn't supposed to be having it. Have any of you ever experienced this?

maybe I'm just clumsy... :?
freza
Dubai chat master

May 22, 2007
freza wrote:First nite of marriage at the Burj al Arab of course.
Daddy yorkshire will contribute for the wedding reception. He says there will be a great many drunkards.

What shall I do?? Shall I continue with this wedding plan or wait for MAC's wedding to chocolate-hater to dissolve? Or shall I say yes to McFlurry? :shock: decisions, decisions! :?

U shuld start shopping , i ll transfer the money in ur account later today :P U have to buy Pakistani bride dress :lol: . Can i see ur picture before wedding or there is no need for it :P

"HP can now kisss the bride " BUT when ?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 22, 2007
Freza, it's the evil eye. Quite common in these parts. Not mine, I hasten to add.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 22, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:^^^ so you didnt get punished.. HP you are spot on man.. for a second I thought asc proved u wrong. :P

That was the last time I was asked to kneel on rock salt for 5 minutes, as I learned to question my parents about the punishment and putting some comic act while being punished. I and siblings learned that crying out loud will not help us get out from the punishment. My only brother was the best negotiator that time. If we misbehave and disobey some rules, punishment will follow. Mother or father will pull out their belt or stick, but brother at the age of 7 told them to hit us only in our butt using their hands, as it was not that painful and how many times (depending on the gravity of our mistake) they should hit us. :lol: :lol: :lol: The hitting never happened, because our parents were amazed with his reasoning ability. From that day onwards, no more spanking for any misbehavior, but our school allowance was cut, do more household chores, not to make unnecessary noise while inside the house and no time to play. Simply GROUNDED. :cry: :cry: :cry:

It was forbidden for kids to go to that river because of crocodile and the current of water can change abruptly. But I and siblings and some other kids in the neighborhood were stubborn. Every time I and siblings escape to the river, kneeling on rock salt while facing the altar was our punishment. I am not sure if children of the 90’s have experienced kneeling on rock salt.

Constipation (after eating too much) is a punishment. I dunno.. :P
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

May 22, 2007
HP wrote:U shuld start shopping , i ll transfer the money in ur account later today :P U have to buy Pakistani bride dress :lol: . Can i see ur picture before wedding or there is no need for it :P

OK....

Of course you can see my pic. I'll start shopping this afternoon for ... wedding stuff. I insist that we should have a Carrefour wedding!
freza
Dubai chat master

May 22, 2007
freza wrote:
HP wrote:U shuld start shopping , i ll transfer the money in ur account later today :P U have to buy Pakistani bride dress :lol: . Can i see ur picture before wedding or there is no need for it :P

OK....

Of course you can see my pic. I'll start shopping this afternoon for ... wedding stuff. I insist that we should have a Carrefour wedding!

Freza HP:

jst remember to not spend more than 100 AED :roll: Let me call my mom that i got a girl :lol:

ASC_26 :

u wrote 2000 posts and i didnt notice it :=) , would u mind telling me , who u r and little bit introduction?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 22, 2007
Naughty HP. Rubbing rock salt in the wounds.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 22, 2007
sauron wrote:Naughty HP. Rubbing rock salt in the wounds.

sauron ,

Freza is throwing salt on my wounds. She is having fun and she doesnt know how desperate i am :oops: .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 22, 2007
Why do I get the feeling you are enjoying it? Freza, definitely you should have a Carrefour wedding/wishlist. If you make me a bridesmaid, I will buy you china.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 22, 2007
sauron wrote:Why do I get the feeling you are enjoying it? Freza, definitely you should have a Carrefour wedding/wishlist. If you make me a bridesmaid, I will buy you china.

China is a big country... are you that rich?

Chad is tiny, and it was expensive enough.
^ian^

May 22, 2007
Dintya sell off chad?
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat