Female Circumcision

Topic locked
May 25, 2006
arniegang wrote:
raidah wrote:
arniegang wrote:Liban definately knows which way my Genitals swing thank you very much

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:? :? :? :?

Did i touch a sensitive nerve, arnie? :wink:

Do do want to touch my sensitive nerves then, theres no need to fight over me, i am sure i can accomodate both of you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now that's the joke of the week! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wav: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 25, 2006
Its so much better when the ladies put up a bit of a fight. A true mating game, to which the males always win, because you girls cannot resist us

8) 8) 8) 8)
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 25, 2006
arniegang wrote:
alexandra wrote:
arniegang wrote:and yes Raidah

Me knows Alex is just playing "hard to get".

Wot about you Raida ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i am not playing hard to get, arnie dear...........i am just impossible to get! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing is impossible

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

how was that arnie: don't feed the troll? 8)
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 25, 2006
arniegang wrote:Its so much better when the ladies put up a bit of a fight. A true mating game, to which the males always win, because you girls cannot resist us

8) 8) 8) 8)

let the man cross u the street and than take him where u want! hehe :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 25, 2006
arniegang wrote:Its so much better when the ladies put up a bit of a fight. A true mating game, to which the males always win, because you girls cannot resist us

8) 8) 8) 8)

in case u have not noticed so far, we don t fight with each other. im a born sadic :twisted: and alex did not need to much persuasion to join me.
:lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 25, 2006
alexandra wrote:

8) 8) 8) 8)

let the man cross u the street and than take him where u want! hehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take me whereever you want me baby

8) 8) 8)
arniegang

May 25, 2006
raidah wrote:

8) 8) 8) 8)

in case u have not noticed so far, we don t fight with each other. im a born sadic :twisted: and alex did not need to much persuasion to join me.
:lol:

I have no problem with a 3 some

8) 8) 8) 8)
arniegang

May 25, 2006
we just enjoy having fun watching u acting like u guys have the control but the sad truth(for men) is that u lead us only in a slow dance, and not even that u r able to do it right cause sometimes u step on our shoes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 25, 2006
its very hot over there, right arnie? :roll: as a doctor u should be aware of the healing and refreshing properties of a cold shower.

:P
raidah

May 25, 2006
Really Alex ?

:? :? :? :? :?
arniegang

May 25, 2006
arniegang wrote:Really Alex ?

:? :? :? :? :?

really arnie baby......i know it's sad but it's the truth! 8)
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 25, 2006
In that case you must be correct Alex, if you say so

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
arniegang

Re: Female Circumcision May 25, 2006
Hiya wrote:What do you know about Female Circumcision ?!
Do you think it's legal or illegal ?!

If you are a girl, will you circumcise yourself?! .. will you feel cleaner when you are circumcised?! .. What do you know about Female Circumcision and what do you think of it?! .. Is it a taboo ?! .. or it's not ?! ..

If you are a guy, will you prefer your wife to be circumcised?! .. Will you circumcise your daughters ?! .. Lots of questions about Female Circumcision is going through my mind...

Please share your thoughts.

What's with the obsession?
Proseries
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Female Circumcision May 25, 2006
Proseries wrote:
Hiya wrote:What do you know about Female Circumcision ?!
Do you think it's legal or illegal ?!

If you are a girl, will you circumcise yourself?! .. will you feel cleaner when you are circumcised?! .. What do you know about Female Circumcision and what do you think of it?! .. Is it a taboo ?! .. or it's not ?! ..

If you are a guy, will you prefer your wife to be circumcised?! .. Will you circumcise your daughters ?! .. Lots of questions about Female Circumcision is going through my mind...

Please share your thoughts.

What's with the obsession?

hehe! good remark! if only in a small time since u r on Df she seems annoying to u than imagine what a drug she is for us! :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 25, 2006
Haha, you mean she always asks stupid questions like these in an overly enthusiastic way? Damn, that sucks.
Proseries
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 25, 2006
Proseries wrote:Haha, you mean she always asks stupid questions like these in an overly enthusiastic way? Damn, that sucks.

this belongs to the "smart" cathegory. check the others :lol:
raidah

May 25, 2006
I'm not quite sure what you mean.
Proseries
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 25, 2006
Proseries wrote:I'm not quite sure what you mean.

u should chek the topics posted by her.......hiya is sooooooooooooo notorious! :shock:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 25, 2006
OK, so I'm gone for a couple of days and Arnie is in there like a fox in the hen house!!! Luckily the hens in here have 5kg hammers and are pummelling the hell out of his bits!
Once you have finished with him and spat out what remains...what the hell was this post originally about?

Oh yes: female circumcision...take a tip from me, don't get in a flap about it...it's not a cut and dried situation, there are places where it is accepted at a snip and those where it is bluntly a taboo...personally, I think I need to look into it some more...

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 25, 2006
lol wtf is female circumcision ?
i know guys peal stuff .. can anyone explain ?
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

May 25, 2006
Liban wrote:Hiya, go stand in the middle of SZR and then ask us questions on how it feels to get run over by a crazy guy in a Land Cruiser going 180kph...

Best reponse to I've seen in the forum thus far [all topics]

By the way Arnie what happened to that chick "Linday I have a bit chip on my shoulder" you warned us was back. I was looking forward to messing with her...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 25, 2006
Conc

Yer Linda "chip on shoulder" Struv never materialised, she only came on to taunt Chocs then she ran for cover.

I was dissapointed too.
arniegang

May 25, 2006
I did my bit to smoke her out but it did not work out either... Still ready however...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 26, 2006
alexandra wrote:
Proseries wrote:I'm not quite sure what you mean.

u should chek the topics posted by her.......hiya is sooooooooooooo notorious! :shock:

Oic.
Proseries
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 26, 2006
erhm..erhm...i have to disagree with all u guys ..i think hiya has thrown some useful issues up for discussion, especially female circumsision (more rightfully known as Female Genital Mutilation) it's a sensitive but important issue and one that is a particular problem that affects women from the africa and the middle east... just recently went on a study day regarding this issue...it's alarming ...the technician at the venue fainted
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 26, 2006
erhm..erhm...i have to disagree with all u guys ..i think hiya has thrown some useful issues up for discussion, especially female circumsision (more rightfully known as Female Genital Mutilation) it's a sensitive but important issue and one that is a particular problem that affects women from the africa and the middle east... just recently went on a study day regarding this issue...it's alarming ...the technician at the venue fainted
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 27, 2006
Wannabe I think one of the most annoying things about Hiya is that even if there is a good topic for discussion she doesnt stick around to discuss it ..... she hasnt posted a single remark since her initial post .....
ajb
Dubai chat master

May 27, 2006
wow nothing makes your morning fresher more than a post called "Female Circumcision"

thanks a lot for that thought.
excuse me as i go now and spill my coffee down the toilet.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 27, 2006
Actually I'm quite shocked and appalled that you guys, whatever you think of the poster, have degenerated and belittled a serious issue. Female circumcision is a terrible thing that still happens in many countries around the world. It is in no certain terms mutilation of the female genetalia, carried out without anaesthetic, which can cause horrific infections, infertility and even death!

In many cases the female sex organs are cut off using dirty razor blades!

It's a disgusting and disgraceful act, and all t you guys who made fun of it, should go away and bow your heads in shame!

I'm appalled!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 27, 2006
ajb wrote:Wannabe I think one of the most annoying things about Hiya is that even if there is a good topic for discussion she doesnt stick around to discuss it ..... she hasnt posted a single remark since her initial post .....

Have to agree-zero input.

And Choco-yes, agreed. It's off, to say the least.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat