Collection Agencies Unlawful Tactics

Topic locked
Collection Agencies unlawful tactics Aug 23, 2013
Having been away from Dubai for 3 years I am well aware of the Debt I owe and make every effort with the banks to pay back what I can monthly to ensure over time it is paid back. I have all the contacts like they have my contacts and I have not run away from my Debt like some people do. Now I am getting very angry and I will take action against these collection agents with the tactics they use and the stories I have read in how they treat people. It is against the federal collection law for the tactics they use and they are causing a large problem for the banks. Bilkish being the worse, Tahseel, TrustDC I am sure there are more but one word is DISGRACEFUL.
They have called and emailed every work place that I have been at even though they have my details trying to cause problems which actually makes me laugh because they are putting themselves in grave danger and then calling friends and family to further put themselves in danger of going against the law.

I refuse to pay anything now until these collection agencies and there agents are brought to justice and that there methods are reviewed and sorted.

Let this be a message to you are I am not afraid and never will be. I am guessing half of you are in debt in Dubai and many of you working there are from India, Phillipines and Pakistan which further makes me laugh

Mr Gaine

rgaine
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Collection Agencies Unlawful Tactics Aug 25, 2013
Mr gains..

slight harsh words at the end, directing a hit on certain types of country folks..

i was a senior manager for a company and use to get loads of calls emails etc and even faxes from vertain companies stating how much money someone was in debt.. its really funny but the unfortunate thing is if you dont pay this is what happens i really dont think that one should start to blame certain workers as this is the tactic from the high end of any bank and debt collection agencies.

l would write a long and harsh letter to these companies stating your contact number for them to contact you on and telling them that you are going to take legal action on them on the way they have contacted your previous employers and also current.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Collection Agencies Unlawful Tactics Aug 26, 2013
I think you misunderstand my email my dear friend. Being half indian I would not start to call or single out nationalities but to merely mention those that work at these agencies and how they treat there own people. I have dealt with emailing the companies and there managers but also the agents tactics have to come into question. In life if you don't wish to do something then you don't do it simple as that. They do it because of the fees they can make and they think it is ok to treat people like dogs. Wrong very wrong.
I pay my money which is why I think they are crazy in there tactics but when I read forums that they go to India and filipines and cause problems for families then this really upsets me. Half of the agents themselves are in debt and I know this from friends in Dubai staying in touch with me. Before you start quoting on my stories look Into the bigger picture of what is happening with these agencies and why they must not be allowed to treat people like this.
rgaine
Dubai Forum Guest

Firstly no one is quoting on your stories, and if one needs to look into a bigger picture then there are bigger problems in the world than incompetant people who think bullying people to get money out of them.

you stated your story not what is going on around the world, i see and hear what people are doing around the world murder rape kidnapping child abuse the list is endless thats something to worry about and look deep into, not no plonker who speaks messed up english to do his job.. thats there job thats the way theve been trained..

in heinsite dont ever get a loan then maybe you wont get these people chasing you.

and to look into these agencies i dont need to as they all work in a similar way even in the UK its all abouit there commission they dont care who or what you are.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Appreciate your comments but I have more important things to deal with. Thank you
rgaine
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat