Coffee.

Topic locked
Coffee. Oct 29, 2012
Anyone who knows me knows that I drink copious amounts of coffee.

I drink coffee from getting up until midday. Then, after midday, I drink tea. Occasionally at night, I have another cup of coffee.

Depending on my mood, I make coffee in my percolator and I go through phases of drinking instant. Always strong and without milk. I hesitate to say black for fear of being labelled 'racist'. ( my Policemen cousins aren't allowed to ask for black coffee but there is a Black Police Officers Union, and soon to be a Black Footballers Union!!)
I digress :D
I once followed a diet that insisted I drank caffeine free coffee. I tried it and health wise (headaches etc) I didn't notice any difference.
So I figured if I was going to drink coffee, I may as well get a kick from it. Drinking caffeine free coffee is a bit like drinking alcohol free lager. Why bother?

Do you like a nice cup of coffee?

BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Coffee. Oct 29, 2012
I drink coffee; never after noon. I like colombian or central american (organic/fair trade - sometimes paying dearly). By the way, your 'black' blah, blah, blah, is unnecessary and *where is that eyes roll thingy?*...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

I love Columbian coffee! Once I tasted it, have never had anything else :D
I hear their women are the same :wink:
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Ambassador wrote:I drink coffee; never after noon. I like colombian or central american (organic/fair trade - sometimes paying dearly). By the way, your 'black' blah, blah, blah, is unnecessary and *where is that eyes roll thingy?*...

It's in your smilies Ambassador :roll:

I steer clear of organic and fair trade. I don't believe half the things that are advertised as organic are and I don't like being ripped off by claims of fair trade.

--- Oct 29, 2012 ---

Frequentflier wrote:I love Columbian coffee! Once I tasted it, have never had anything else :D
I hear their women are the same :wink:

I've only ever met one Columbian, he was a man and not very tall. He seemed nice enough though. I thought they were all drug barons.
Can't comment on Columbian women.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

I like my coffee strong and bitter.

BMreformed wrote:I don't believe half the things that are advertised as organic are and I don't like being ripped off by claims of fair trade.

I also believe most of it is marketing. A good indicator is the car the director of such foundations is driving.

BMreformed wrote:Can't comment on Columbian women.

I only know one, sweetheart all the way. She has a$$ implants. She says this is typical Columbian. Beauty surgery starts with many when they are young according to her.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Coffee. Nov 03, 2012
I like to drink coffee at night!! It tastes good!!
Robinwood
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Coffee. Nov 03, 2012
I Love Coffe.......................
Shail212
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Coffee. Aug 19, 2013
I like to drink coffee at night...
Jerrijoi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Coffee. Aug 22, 2013
I cant go to sleep without having a coffee at night, and would agree that columbian coffee is the best and al;so columbian woman are as good as the coffee, i used to study with one... wow nice...
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

I've never heard it called 'studying' before!

I seem to drink tea in the afternoons and coffee in the mornings.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BM you picking on me for no reason whatsoever...
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Bugz wrote:BM you picking on me for no reason whatsoever...

Moi?
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Coffee. Aug 25, 2013
yes you BMreformed... by the way reformed to what
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Coffee. Aug 25, 2013
Bugz wrote:yes you BMreformed... by the way reformed to what

It's a very long story Mr Bugz. First I was Beth's Mum then reinvented myself to be Mrs Mills, Mario and others and finally was allowed to return as BMreformed. I think it means I'm a good girl now. I've been banned from this forum more times than I can remember. It's all been good fun tho. :D
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Coffee. Aug 26, 2013
damn... should have come on here earlier... i like bad girls but good girls are nice too... de-reform yourself if thats even a word... haha
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Coffee. Aug 26, 2013
Bugz wrote:damn... should have come on here earlier... i like bad girls but good girls are nice too... de-reform yourself if thats even a word... haha

I have to thank a certain person for me being here at all :) I'm not really bad just misunderstood!
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Coffee. Aug 27, 2013
Nice misunderstood sometime is good... well depends on where. but nice.

and being bad doesnt really mean bad in a bad way theres always a good bad which is what i meant..
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Coffee. Aug 28, 2013
Bugz wrote:Nice misunderstood sometime is good... well depends on where. but nice.

and being bad doesnt really mean bad in a bad way theres always a good bad which is what i meant..

This wine is stronger than I thought :drunken:
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Coffee. Aug 28, 2013
Nice i have something slightly stronger and taste a little better than wine ... haha
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Coffee. Aug 30, 2013
i love coffee...
Mubina
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat