CAR ACCIDENT...QUERY

Topic locked
CAR ACCIDENT...QUERY Jan 08, 2014
Right, without going into the specifics, I was involved in an accident and my car was impounded. I have since taken responsibility for the accident (highly debatable but there you go) and paid the fine. I now have my car back and need to get it repaired. At the time of the accident when the car was taken, I was given a white A5 slip from the Police titled "traffic violation" - don't know what they wrote in Arabic on it. Does anyone know if this is sufficient to get my car repaired? Cheers

space2010
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: CAR ACCIDENT...QUERY Jan 09, 2014
I do not think it is sufficient. As far I am aware of, only the accident report, either pink or green in color are valid documents that enables repair.

On a side line, having you car impounded after an accident means there could have been serious circumstances related to the accident (or unrelated like window tint). What caused it to be impounded?
BudW
Dubai Forum User

Re: CAR ACCIDENT...QUERY Jan 24, 2014
What has your insurance company told you about this matter?
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: CAR ACCIDENT...QUERY Jan 29, 2014
I am not claiming on my insurance. I went to the police station and they have given me a letter to take to my insurance company (white) but i'll just take it to the garage and use it to get my car repaired
space2010
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat