Breakfast?

Topic locked
Breakfast? May 30, 2009
I see most of the people here skip breakfast either due to lack of time or just laziness.
And some arabs, syrians and lebanese just survive on coffee and cigarettes till dinner. (as per my office demographics)

How many of you are eating a proper breakfast?

Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 30, 2009
Since the McDonalds on the way to work started serving fake-bacon and egg muffins I'm eating a healthy breakfast everyday now.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 30, 2009
Definately eat breakfast. I'm normally starving by 9 am.
Breakfast is a cold cuts sandwich turkey or roast beef + Porridge or bran cereal!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2009
"Eat breakfast like a king and dinner like a pauper"

I think thatz the right way.Your way to wellness
vera.chandler
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 30, 2009
i dont have bfast either. just a coffee

if i do eat in the morning, i feel like eaiting all day and in a few month time time, would be rolling like a ball
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 30, 2009
Raidah breakfast helps your body burn more carbs and a balanced breakfast is a key in losing weight as far as I know. If you didn't eat any thing till lunch your body will automatically try to conserve energy and hence will burn less during the day.

Whether you need to lose weight or not, eating in the morning is essential and healthy. Even an apple and some juice would do.
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

May 30, 2009
bedro wrote:Raidah breakfast helps your body burn more carbs and a balanced breakfast is a key in losing weight as far as I know. If you didn't eat any thing till lunch your body will automatically try to conserve energy and hence will burn less during the day.

Whether you need to lose weight or not, eating in the morning is essential and healthy. Even an apple and some juice would do.

+1 for Bedro.

Absolutely correct.

Lose those asses ladies :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 30, 2009
Breakfast is a must, never miss it
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 30, 2009
This morning's breakfast was a coffee, half a packet of cigarettes and two beers.

Breakfast of champions.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 30, 2009
cold curry out of the fridge, last night's leftovers.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
bedro wrote:Raidah breakfast helps your body burn more carbs and a balanced breakfast is a key in losing weight as far as I know. If you didn't eat any thing till lunch your body will automatically try to conserve energy and hence will burn less during the day.

+1 for Bedro.

Absolutely correct.

Yep I heard this too many times. Starts the body's metabolism process working or something?

And now we know Robby likes a bony a$$.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2009
Speedhump wrote:+1 for Bedro.

Absolutely correct.

Yep I heard this too many times. Starts the body's metabolism process working or something?

From one extreme to the other SH ;)

No points for you :lol:
RobbyG

May 30, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

+1 for Bedro.

Absolutely correct.

how did you know what was my aim? i wanna get it as bony as possible. so hot when u see the edges through the pants...

not eating in the morning because if i do, i literally feel like stuffing my head for the rest of the day. so have a coffee and juice and eat properly for lunch.
raidah

May 30, 2009
raidah wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

+1 for Bedro.

Absolutely correct.

how did you know what was my aim? i wanna get it as bony as possible. so hot when u see the edges through the pants...

not eating in the morning because if i do, i literally feel like stuffing my head for the rest of the day. so have a coffee and juice and eat properly for lunch.

Nothing finer than seeing a pair of sharp hip bones sticking out of the top of a pair of low rise pants, go for it girl...lean 'n mean... 8)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
raidah wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

+1 for Bedro.

Absolutely correct.

Nothing finer than seeing a pair of sharp hip bones sticking out of the top of a pair of low rise pants, go for it girl...lean 'n mean... 8)

:lol: boneyyy

try messing with me and i make a hole in your lungs
raidah

May 30, 2009
Not at all Since age's!.... I Just drink!..........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 30, 2009
raidah wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
raidah wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

+1 for Bedro.

Absolutely correct.

:lol: boneyyy

try messing with me and i make a hole in your lungs

Doing the bump with you is a quick way to the hospital, sugar.... :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:+1 for Bedro.

Absolutely correct.

From one extreme to the other SH ;)

No points for you :lol:

Yo Mr. Laydeez Man!!!!

I think I'm doing fine, y'know? :D 8) :lol:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I think I'm doing fine, y'know? :D 8) :lol:

You could be doing fine, if you stopped hitting on my ladies all the time :lol:

Ol' fumebag ;)
RobbyG

May 30, 2009
LOL, OK pimpmeister :rr: , this is your block, I understand. If you could just brand your girls so I know who they are..... :blob6:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2009
Speedhump wrote:LOL, OK pimpmeister :rr: , this is your block, I understand. If you could just brand your girls so I know who they are..... :blob6:

Lets keep it simple ok :lol:

You take Puppypoopz and I take the rest.

If you are nice, you get Bora also 8)
RobbyG

May 30, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:LOL, OK pimpmeister :rr: , this is your block, I understand. If you could just brand your girls so I know who they are..... :blob6:

Hey you really like to keep your hands full don't you? :D :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Variety and Creativity keeps my mind alive 8)
RobbyG

May 30, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Variety and Creativity keeps my mind alive 8)

I don't think it's your 'mind' that your blood seems to be rushing to these days...get a job, you have too much 'excess energy' right now :P :lol:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I don't think it's your 'mind' that your blood seems to be rushing to these days...get a job, you have too much 'excess energy' right now :P :lol:

There could be a core in that, but nonetheless the argument you used is getting a bit passé, cliché and simply non-effective to me.

So get creative son 8) :lol:
RobbyG

May 30, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:I don't think it's your 'mind' that your blood seems to be rushing to these days...get a job, you have too much 'excess energy' right now :P :lol:

There could be a core in that, but nonetheless the argument you used is getting a bit passé, cliché and simply non-effective to me.

+1

Well said boy! :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

+1

Oy boy, I'm older than you.

Back in line son ;) :lol:
RobbyG

May 31, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Oy boy, I'm older than you.

Darn... Had you not just pointed it out, they would've never known! :lol: :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 31, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Oy boy, I'm older than you.

Darn... Had you not just pointed it out, they would've never known! :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Don't worry son, they know.

Its you who needs to know your place for now. 8)
RobbyG

May 31, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

+1

Oy boy, I'm older than you.

Back in line son ;) :lol:

Talking of clichés! :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat