Breakfast?

Topic locked
May 31, 2009
puppypup wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
WhiteJade wrote:Oh stop.

You are hurting people.

Try to be nice.

I try to be nice on all fronts. But there is a limit to what is perceivable as being normal and heading towards lunatec.

Like in finance, the truth shuold be told. I rather be fair.

"Ron Paul for President" :lol: :wink:

The thread is about food. OMG What's loony about eating cinnamon toast or oatmeal? Ron Paul is an ethical man who cares about his country.

For once, you make sense. I take a step back ok ;)

Continue talking about breakfast :lol:

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 31, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
WhiteJade wrote:Oh stop.

You are hurting people.

Try to be nice.

I try to be nice on all fronts. But there is a limit to what is perceivable as being normal and heading towards lunatec.

Like in finance, the truth shuold be told. I rather be fair.

"Ron Paul for President" :lol: :wink:

Alright then.

I'll add

:lol: :lol: :lol:

to my last post.

'I bet you'll vote for Palin.'
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 31, 2009
Tomorrow I'll have only a banana as I'm at the gym at 7.45 a.m. and won't eat afterwards :(
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 31, 2009
Mayflower wrote:Why u guys always take the topic away from the original discussion? this is the reason, i hesitate putting any topic of interest here...

after 1 or 2 threads, it goes miles away from the topic and all u discuss is a---es and girls...

:x see all topics, its the same story...

Stay more n you will see more!........ LOL!...
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Breakfast? Jun 03, 2009
Mayflower wrote:I see most of the people here skip breakfast either due to lack of time or just laziness.
And some arabs, syrians and lebanese just survive on coffee and cigarettes till dinner. (as per my office demographics)

How many of you are eating a proper breakfast?

I take cafe latte with milk with bred and jelly or cookies, but never skip it, i dont put make up in the morning because i want to enjoy taking my breakfast in priority lol
Liberty7
Dubai Forum Visitor

Liberty7 wrote:
Mayflower wrote:I see most of the people here skip breakfast either due to lack of time or just laziness.
And some arabs, syrians and lebanese just survive on coffee and cigarettes till dinner. (as per my office demographics)

I take cafe latte with milk with bred and jelly or cookies, but never skip it, i dont put make up in the morning because i want to enjoy taking my breakfast in priority lol

And I am arab by the way...but I believe that mixing strong cafee and cigaretes is very bad
Liberty7
Dubai Forum Visitor

Liberty7 wrote:i dont put make up in the morning

That's the right choice.

Imagine Einstein with make up......

:lol: :wink:
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 03, 2009
puppypup wrote:I'm a Catholic school alum. I eat a proper breakfast....sometimes oatmeal, fresh-squeezed OJ or grapefruit juice, milk, or eggs w/veggies. Occasionally I make myself cinnamon toast, French toast, and Swedish pancakes. I've been mistaken as Sami before.

Ohh!.. i Care to listen these!.... : )
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Liberty7 wrote:
Liberty7 wrote:

And I am arab by the way...but I believe that mixing strong cafee and cigaretes is very bad

I use to smoke with pepsi!.. yummmy that's good!...
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Breakfast? Jun 04, 2009
Liberty7 wrote:
Liberty7 wrote:

If you are Muslim it probably doesn't matter for you, but smoking while drinking strong alcohol (scotch, brandy) is a very big risk of mouth cancer.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Speedhump wrote:If you are Muslim it probably doesn't matter for you, but smoking while drinking strong alcohol (scotch, brandy) is a very big risk of mouth cancer.

Mixing bourbon with cola is a very big risk of terrible headache next day. I wonder who invented such a slop as "Wild Turkey". I tried a few times but it was enough for the rest of my life. :)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 04, 2009
Sometimes I'm naughty and eat ice-cream for breakfast. Ice-cream is my vice.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:If you are Muslim it probably doesn't matter for you, but smoking while drinking strong alcohol (scotch, brandy) is a very big risk of mouth cancer.

Mixing bourbon with cola is a very big risk of terrible headache next day. I wonder who invented such a slop as "Wild Turkey". I tried a few times but it was enough for the rest of my life. :)

Bourbon is for people whose palate is not strong enough for Scotch Whisky. American adulteration of a fine alcohol (also their mustard is a weak and puny version).
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2009
This morning, just a protein drink after the gym :hmph:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 09, 2009
This morning 2Cheese Zatr's + last's night shwarma, with 500 ml chocolate milk and 2 Marlboro's.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 09, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:This morning 2Cheese Zatr's + last's night shwarma, with 500 ml chocolate milk and 2 Marlboro's.

Goodluck with your early heartdisease. :shock:

Youth of today...damn :idea:
RobbyG

Jun 09, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:This morning 2Cheese Zatr's + last's night shwarma, with 500 ml chocolate milk and 2 Marlboro's.

Hey We're all gonna die anyways! Might as well LIVE while I'm at it!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 09, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Some people like to live a prosperous life. Not hospitalised and with a mere 30% of heart capacity at the age of 40...

Damn son, your on the wrong track at that age. :?
RobbyG

Jun 09, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Some people like to live a prosperous life. Not hospitalised and with a mere 30% of heart capacity at the age of 40...

Hmmm... I wonder why such logic eludes me every time I light my ciggy.:D

Well I'm only a social smoker, I guess you just can't quit overnight.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 09, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Some people like to live a prosperous life. Not hospitalised and with a mere 30% of heart capacity at the age of 40...

Hmmm... I wonder why such logic eludes me every time I light my ciggy.:D

Well I'm only a social smoker, I guess you just can't quit overnight.

Let me bite you again: :lol:

Don't choose for yourself right? Just follow the herd :shock: 8)
RobbyG

Jun 09, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

Hey, the herd follows ME! :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 09, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

Hey, the herd follows ME! :lol:

Hey squirt eleven... the herd just recently shitted you from the womb :D

You just opened your eyes sonny, what are you talking about? :lol:
RobbyG

Jun 09, 2009
Oatmeal is the bestttttttttttttt
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 09, 2009
breakfast is when i pig out 8) usually its 1 cup rice, chicken/beef/fish, 2 fried eggs, and a bottle of soda or tall glass of OJ at 7.30am followed by a wholemeal sandwich at 10am.

at night, i drink alot of beer or hard liqour so i dont eat. i am very active so getting fat is not a problem.

ps. i dont understand how some nationalities here have only dinner as their meal. the biryani/mandi serving is enough for 4 people.
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 09, 2009
sage & onion wrote:Oatmeal is the bestttttttttttttt

True, my daily staple!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Some people like to live a prosperous life. Not hospitalised and with a mere 30% of heart capacity at the age of 40...

God damn, everyone is SO SCARED OF EVERYTHING THESE DAYS....

Let him alone, big bully :D He obviously very well knows the risks and knows that the media play everything up far worse than it is anyway. Don't tell him how to live his life!! :P

My father smoked 60 cigarettes a day for many years, full strenth like tey used to be, and then 20 a day for many more. During all that time he only had one and a half lungs due to tuberculosis when he was young. he's still alive and healthy now in his eighties, no breathing or throat problems at all.

Go figure, then go and do something that's bad for you for once ;) .

And why the hell do you want to live until you're 90 anyways??? :D :D

:twisted:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2009
Yeah? MY grandfather swore by a full English breakfast every single morning. And a glass of wine/brandy before bed.

He died at 92 and was never sick a day in his life!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 10, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Yeah? MY grandfather swore by a full English breakfast every single morning. And a glass of wine/brandy before bed.

THERE YOU GO!!

It's not 'all' about what we put in our mouths, it's about how we feel and LIVE.

:)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2009
Just had eggs, lupini beans in hot salsa, carrots,leeks, and cabbage pirozhki for breakfast. Strange I know but I prepare strange but delicious meals.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 10, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Yeah? MY grandfather swore by a full English breakfast every single morning. And a glass of wine/brandy before bed.

THERE YOU GO!!

It's not 'all' about what we put in our mouths, it's about how we feel and LIVE.

:)

Hey Mr and Mrs Heartarrest,

My bet is that you don't take a double cheese with left-over shoarma, a half a liter of the full chocolatemilk together with two cancersticks (ciggies) in the morning, every day? :D

Eat that ;)
RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat