Lier Etisalat Agent(s)

Topic locked
Lier Etisalat Agent(s) Mar 03, 2011
hope etisalat people will read this!!

I'm really disappointed with etisalat as I didn't requetsed for E-Life Service EVER as I am ok with Shamil! and I kept on refusing after several call attempts from your agent!!!

Now I have just receive SMS that ELIFE is on process already which really shocked me!

Is this the way how you take money from people! as I know there's a difference of 50 aed or more every month to have this service! Don't fool people around with wrong information just to have elife service which is on a higher cost than SHAMIL! I cant believe that you have this kind of agent which you have trained in such a wrong way just to bluff people around!

If possible since all calls are monitored in your system can you have a back track of the conversation I had with your agent saying that I agree with the ELIFE SERVICE!

Now its very inconvenient for me to make the cancellation wherein I have to go to your branch which is very inconvenient while activating services can be done over the phone how funny it seemed to be! :?

-- Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:12 pm --

i saw this site and im convinced that etisalat really do such things.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/?search= ... Everything

is there any chances? do etisalat concern about the complaints?

iwi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Lier Etisalat Agent(s) Mar 03, 2011
Call up 101 and check your account and wheter its marked for an upgrade. If that is the case file a compalint that you never requested as such make sure you take down the name of the person you are speaking to and a you should have a complaint number given to you.

Having dealt with these monkey before I know it can been a very painfull process. Some years back I applied for a DSL connection and was told I will be contacted with in the week. Nothing happened, after repeated call I was just told to wait and it was still being processed. After three months I was told that the request had been cancelled !? By who, no idea sir, does not say in the system.

Needless to say had to start the whole process all over again and then in less then a month I got connected. Never got the Free Norton Virus that was suppose to be given to all new connections. Not that I could be bothered but just saying.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Lier Etisalat Agent(s) Mar 05, 2011
sad to hear that mate..

i called 101 and they advice to cancel it by going to etisalat office which i did after work.

in the etisalat branch in Deira near al Ghurair. i told them what happend ,but the CSR in white didnt even bother to say something and he just ask my acount number then he just type "Cancelled" in their computer, then finish. no more words. And he doesnt feel sorry for the inconvenience. then after i recieved an sms that my aplication was cancelled :) :cheers:

well what can i do, i said thank you and he replied "welcome" :D :oops: :roll:

:evil:
iwi
Dubai Forum Visitor

desertdudeshj wrote:Needless to say had to start the whole process all over again and then in less then a month I got connected. Never got the Free Norton Virus that was suppose to be given to all new connections. Not that I could be bothered but just saying.

To avail of the free anti-virus and firewall, you need to d/l the software from the emirates website.

Met up with an e-life agent, adamant as hell that al shamil was gonna be discontinued by January 1st 2011 and should I sign up for e-life before the change I would benefit via some discount.I was intrigued but was not yet buying so I casually reply that should the seek to terminate my al shamil, they may as well go right ahead. He then ranted that should they terminate my al-shamil I wld be fined. And I was like why on earth would I be fined? Bills regularly paid, haven't signed any application demanding anything...so why on earth would I be fined? He just shrugs...that's the way it is and I was like...so be it then. Sayonara!! (Door shuts)
But as recently as a month ago E-life has been the service of choice. The speeds are too darn tempting to resist. :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

I upped my connection to DU's real broadband, actually one of the firsts and I pay maybe 50 bucks more than I was paying for my standard DSL line and it's been well worth it.

Specially helping me build my Blu-Ray collection :D
desertdudeshj

Re: Lier Etisalat Agent(s) Mar 06, 2011
Lol , that always happens to people.. especially with the iphone services... btw, desertdudeshj nice sig :D
thelast
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Lier Etisalat Agent(s) Mar 07, 2011
Thanks
desertdudeshj

Re: Lier Etisalat Agent(s) May 15, 2011
ELife > Shamil any day... since they removed the "fair use" cap on ELife it is far far cheaper than shamil, not to mention a heck of a lot faster.

I can agree on the poor customer service and treatment from Etisalat though. Bottom line - they just don't care.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Lier Etisalat Agent(s) May 29, 2011
customer care in the whole UAE sucks big time. Its not just Etisalat but the whole lot!! I dont think they giving customer care training and I am sure they only care about the cheap labour..
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Lier Etisalat Agent(s) Jan 24, 2014
Aware is good way safe side thanks mate for the sharing
johndubai
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Lier Etisalat Agent(s) Oct 16, 2014
Etisalat is a very big name, they cant play with people just for money and with the help of one service, they already have number of services if they will do this no one would go and buy their other services. It happened once we faced some problems with the internet connection, we filed a complain in Etisalat about the problem and they said they will tackle the problem. May be it was a mistake. Just go in your system and check again otherwise file a complain in their call center or office.
kiwistech
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list