Dubai Immigration Office - Simply PATHETIC!!!

Topic locked
Dubai Immigration Office - Simply PATHETIC!!! Sep 04, 2006
The Dubai Immigration Office is simply pathetic.... it is being run by a bunch of dum good-for-nothing assholes ....

I have been trying to get a visa for my mom and have been going there for the past month twice everyweek ... every week you have to go to another window .. where the illiterate bastard behind the counter will have his own set of rules!!! and everytime they will come up with another excuse for not accepting ur application.

I think the criteria for becoming an officer at the immmigration dept is:
ur IQ has to be below 10
u have to be extremely obnoxious
u should speak bad english so that people have a hard time communicationg with u
u have to practise having a constipated look and have to be extremely disgusting!!!

Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 04, 2006
i heard about it from a lot of people but my personal experience was something else. i was helping a friend to get his wife on his visa, while she was in Dubai( without exiting dubai). we got it done in three days flat including the medical.

Yea some people working there have a problem, they do not convey the message to you correctly or seem to be least cared about what u need. but if you are a good selective listener i guess it helps in this case :)

cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Dubai Immigration Office - Simply PATHETIC!!! Sep 13, 2006
Eros wrote:The Dubai Immigration Office is simply pathetic.... it is being run by a bunch of dum good-for-nothing assholes ....

I have been trying to get a visa for my mom and have been going there for the past month twice everyweek ... every week you have to go to another window .. where the illiterate bastard behind the counter will have his own set of rules!!! and everytime they will come up with another excuse for not accepting ur application.

ur IQ has to be below 10
u should speak bad english so that people have a hard time communicationg with u
u have to practise having a constipated look and have to be extremely disgusting!!!

Hey Eros has it been approved already :?:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 14, 2006
Well they have accepted the application.. but said they will start processing it after it is verified by some senior officials (whatever that means!!!), so shud take about 4- 6 months. Anyway now am not in a hurry since my Mom is going to UK for 6 months. Thanks for your concern.
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 14, 2006
:shock: 4-6 months??????? where are we Alaska? :oops: :?
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 14, 2006
Welcome to Dubai!!
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Dubai Immigration Office - Simply PATHETIC!!! Oct 02, 2006
Eros wrote:The Dubai Immigration Office is simply pathetic.... it is being run by a bunch of dum good-for-nothing assholes ....

ur IQ has to be below 10

What type of visa did you apply for? Visitor visa, or what?

I applied several times for visitor visa's for friends and family members. The forms can be filled/printed from the website, and it took me max 30min to get all the stamps and signatures. :o

...and "extremely disgusting" is sort of extreme rating. The "constipated look" is quite frequent but...disgusting?! :shock:
mi5a2el
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 02, 2006
I had to get a residence visa. Getting a visit visa is very easy and even getting a residence visa for wife and children is very easy. Its only when u want to get ur parent there are huge costs and delays involved. But since it is Ramadan , they are being generous, i will be getting a visa for my mom next week!!!
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Dubai Immigration Office - Simply PATHETIC!!! Oct 29, 2011
don't go to the immigration department in bur dubai, it is just too busy. Try the one in Jebel Ali instead, i found the staff (yes, even the locals) refreshingly helpful there.
vogonslayeruae
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list