My Black List

my black list Nov 14, 2014
please help me my boss take my 12000 dhs for my visa and cancel sell for lady .and one day i am go police they say you have complain runaway they a d port me sir i need clear my life band .i am srilankan my name greshan prabath. my boss go 2 time jail he very bad man please help me . my Email bmapraba@yahoo.com my sister live dubai she tp no 0553482710

greshAM403
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: My Black List Dec 11, 2014
Dear,

I can help you first we have to check your cases out from Dubai, which will cost you AED 2000 lawyers will take out all the information to know how he can remove you from black list, we are very fast and very good relations in court, you will get 100% result than you can come and work in Dubai.

Contact me on fcredubaicases@gmail.com
fcre
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: My Black List Dec 15, 2014
please can you help me to Remove me Black list In dubai my E Mail : imtiaz3001@hotmail.com Mob 00918686893398
imtiaz3001
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: My Black List Jan 19, 2015
We provide professional legal services, if you have any problem or issue with respect to your visa, work, blacklisting, ban, fraud etc, feel free to contact at "info@snkadvocates.com"

Thank You
snkassociates
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: My Black List Jul 28, 2015
sir i am greshan,this e mail i cant send mail fcredubaicaces@gmail.com , please sir give me a mobile no i can give it my sister she can call and give my all detail .please help me
greshAM403
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jan 28, 2016
Dear sir.my company did canceled me aftr finish my contract.i have pasport and imegration papr.i dnt have any ban.i have imģratuon time in this period my company can me blacklist labour and imegration plz help me urgent.
Yasirishaq
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: My Black List Mar 03, 2019
Legal Assistance

A highly experienced and competent Lawyers in UAE is available to assist and resolve any kind of your’s legal issue / cases / problems such as:

1. Labor & Immigration.
2. Corporate / Finance.
3. Real Estate (Property).
4. Banking and Finance.
5. Credit cards, Loans, Cheques etc.
6. Debt Recovery
7. Injury, Accident, Death.
8. Family Problems.
9. Drafting of Contracts and Agreements.
10. Arbitration etc.

Should you have any queries, issue or legal problems which you want to discuss and resolve, feel free to contact at info(at)alnoor-intl.com or call at 055 66 99 035.

Thank You
snkassociates
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa