Need Help: Want To Buy A Car In Dubai.

Topic locked
Need Help: Want to buy a car in dubai. Aug 15, 2014
Hi guys,

Im new here and i do not know much about cars.
I recently got my license here from galadari driving institute and i am thinking of buying a car. But everyone is discouraging me from buying one.
I need some suggestions guys.
I want a pretty decent looking car ( i mean a sedan i dont like hatchbacks ).
The car should be suitable for long drives because i will have to drive around 60-70 km everyday and should be around 50K since i dont have much budget.
I was thinking of getting a 2014 lancer ex. Its around 49k pretty decent car i guess.
but everyone here is telling me that here servicing cars ad maintaining it is very expensive.
i cannot afford much more expense on car everytime so thats one thing you have to consider.

should i go for a second hand car or a new car? the main thing is low maintaining cost.
Since i dont want to spend all my money on car.

Help me out guys! really looking forward to your replies. :(

TonyLuca
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Need Help: Want To Buy A Car In Dubai. Aug 19, 2014
Hi Toni. I totally understand your situation. I have learned that the easiest and most convenient way to buy a car in dubai is using awesome classifieds. Might i suggest used cars in uae ( http://bit.ly/usedcarsUAE ). its mobile app so its easy for you to search for any car u want and negotiate the price with a seller while u chat on the inbuilt instant messenger. I really hope this helps. :). Salam
CarBoy853
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto