Discount On A 4x4?

Topic locked
Discount on a 4x4? May 30, 2007
I am looking to buy a new 4x4 in the next fortnight. I have been to Al Tayer and Al Futtaim to see the Explorer, Pathfinder and the Grand Cherokee. Al Tayer offered a AED 5000 discount if I could commit immediately but Al Futtaim wouldnt knock a Dirham off the price of a new Jeep.

I am only considering these 3 on my shortlist.

I am sure I didnt try hard enough and will go back again for a test drive. Anyone had any positive experiences on getting discounts? The interest rate for Jeep was good at 2.9% though...
:P

turbo_tamago
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 31, 2007
There are usually no discounts on new cars here unless it is the end of the model year. Al Tayer seems desperate.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 31, 2007
Agree with GTMash. If you can hold off until Sept/Nov, you could get a good deal on a new Jeep. They knocked AED 10,000 off the price of a Cherokee Sport when I got mine.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 31, 2007
The Dubai Summer Surprise season starts, or has started. There may be some dealers giving a discount on cars? I've seen good deals on Fords that were 6 months old from Al Tayer - ex-management cars. New cars from previous years are cheaper but they're worth less also because of depreciation.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto