Anybody Interested In Buying A New Car, Intrest Free ?

Topic locked
Anybody interested in buying a new car, intrest free ? Feb 22, 2011
Ok this came to my attention a few days back and as always I was seriously skeptical about this as something which sounds too good to be true, usually is but after a good background check and a lot of inquiries back and forth it seems totally legit so I'll post the details here. Up to you to take it with a grain of salt or not. I know its pretty hard to come to terms with these things. They just started this a month back and I've been told close to a hundred cars have been booked till now, the person who told me about this and arranging the transaction also has booked a Toyota corolla for himself so that puts somemore faith in it. Also another friend might be also going for a Landy Defender around 60k cheaper than the dealer ! Currently I cannot see any "catches" with this. Do let me know if anything sounds fishy here. I have more detail than I am posting here so if any questions you know what to do

OK so here is the deal.

2010 new cars as in 0 kms at greatly reduced market value either on cash or intrest free installments up to 5 years. Not stolen or damaged AFAIK these are last years left over new stock scavanged from the region.
All you do is "book" a car submit 4 PP size photographs and you need to do is a health check up this for their own insurance company incase you do a runner or in extreme cases like death etc etc. Then there is a waiting period of 45 days. Once the car arrives you are brought in to inspect the car then a company rep goes with you and gets the registred in your name and releases the car to you. Incase you are not satisfied with your vehicle you can refuse to accepted it for whatever reason at inspection and you have no obligation to buy it and as you have not paid any money and can just walk away from the deal without incurring any damage. There is no minimum salary criteria, bank statments, letters from your sponsors etc etc. If you can pay the installments then your good to go. All you need to do is as will all car loans is just deposit PDC's but the only difference there is not intrest.

If on installement the first payment begins after 60 days from the day the car is registred. Incase for any reason you cannot pay for it, just return the car and get your remaining cheques backs. If you want to sell it, just drop in a cheque for the remaining balance get a release letter, sell the car pay the balance and get your cheque back.

The company charges a 5% commision on top of the listed price, on top of which there is a small finder fee to the person who told me about this. Can't say I can fault this. I have the list of cars and prices available and some are really some good deals. Some cars on offer which for some reason are not sole here.

Like the 2010 3 door SWB Toyota Prado 4.0 V6 which these people are selling for 90k Basic and 100k for Full Option
FJ cruiser Manual also not available for 100k basic 110k fully loaded.
Smaller rides like a Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3l starting from just 29k

List includes Toyota, Nissan, BMW, Mercedes, Hyundai, Honda, Audi, Land Rover and even Ferrari and Bently !

If anyones intrested or wants to see the full price list gimme a shout here or PM me.

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Anybody interested in buying a new car, intrest free ? Feb 24, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Ok this came to my attention a few days back and as always I was seriously skeptical about this as something which sounds too good to be true, usually is but after a good background check and a lot of inquiries back and forth it seems totally legit so I'll post the details here. Up to you to take it with a grain of salt or not. I know its pretty hard to come to terms with these things. They just started this a month back and I've been told close to a hundred cars have been booked till now, the person who told me about this and arranging the transaction also has booked a Toyota corolla for himself so that puts somemore faith in it. Also another friend might be also going for a Landy Defender around 60k cheaper than the dealer ! Currently I cannot see any "catches" with this. Do let me know if anything sounds fishy here. I have more detail than I am posting here so if any questions you know what to do

OK so here is the deal.

2010 new cars as in 0 kms at greatly reduced market value either on cash or intrest free installments up to 5 years. Not stolen or damaged AFAIK these are last years left over new stock scavanged from the region.
All you do is "book" a car submit 4 PP size photographs and you need to do is a health check up this for their own insurance company incase you do a runner or in extreme cases like death etc etc. Then there is a waiting period of 45 days. Once the car arrives you are brought in to inspect the car then a company rep goes with you and gets the registred in your name and releases the car to you. Incase you are not satisfied with your vehicle you can refuse to accepted it for whatever reason at inspection and you have no obligation to buy it and as you have not paid any money and can just walk away from the deal without incurring any damage. There is no minimum salary criteria, bank statments, letters from your sponsors etc etc. If you can pay the installments then your good to go. All you need to do is as will all car loans is just deposit PDC's but the only difference there is not intrest.

If on installement the first payment begins after 60 days from the day the car is registred. Incase for any reason you cannot pay for it, just return the car and get your remaining cheques backs. If you want to sell it, just drop in a cheque for the remaining balance get a release letter, sell the car pay the balance and get your cheque back.

The company charges a 5% commision on top of the listed price, on top of which there is a small finder fee to the person who told me about this. Can't say I can fault this. I have the list of cars and prices available and some are really some good deals. Some cars on offer which for some reason are not sole here.

Like the 2010 3 door SWB Toyota Prado 4.0 V6 which these people are selling for 90k Basic and 100k for Full Option

List includes Toyota, Nissan, BMW, Mercedes, Hyundai, Honda, Audi, Land Rover and even Ferrari and Bently !

If anyones intrested or wants to see the full price list gimme a shout here or PM me.

Are the people involved Nigerian??? Cars being offered that are not sold here they were probably stolen and were shipped to Dubai, as well as the other cars which were probably stolen elsewhere and driven to the UAE.
Get your checks back?? Bwaahahaaha
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Anybody interested in buying a new car, intrest free ? Feb 24, 2011
My Emirati friend has asked me if you could get him a price for a Range Rover Vogue, a grey one.
He says if you can get him a good deal he will give me his X6! He says do you have a trade license? I'm not sure what that is but thought I'd mention it.
Bethsmum

Re: Anybody Interested In Buying A New Car, Intrest Free ? Feb 24, 2011
Range Rover 5.0 V8 starting from 285k, fully loaded 345k
Range Rover Supercharged 5.0 V8 starting from 300k, fully loaded 385k

And yes fully legit comapany with a trade license and if bought on installment the registration card will show a bank mortgage on it and you cannot sell it without a clearance letter from them.

Car will be handed over to you only after it is registered with the RTA which removes any doubt of it being stolen as the VIN number would bring up a red flag in their system
desertdudeshj

Re: Anybody interested in buying a new car, intrest free ? Feb 25, 2011
Instalments? How common! My friend is a strictly cash payer.
What does fully loaded mean, he wants a car not a Chieftan tank!
Bethsmum

Re: Anybody Interested In Buying A New Car, Intrest Free ? Feb 25, 2011
Interesting that my post was removed. All I pointed out was that there was a possibility that the cars were stolen - I'm sure you are familiar with the term "buyer beware". There is nothing wrong with suggesting that there is a possibility that this is a scam. Don't you find it strange that if this is such a good deal, why isn't it advertised? Why is this a word-of-mouth offer? If it's legit, as you claim it to be, (1) if purchase is based on installment payments - without interest - what bank arranges the financing and (2) does one make payment(s) before the car is registered? If purchasing by check(s), who is the check issued to?

My comments and questions are legitimate and don't warrant my post being removed.

In North American for years cars have been stolen, vin numbers altered, and shipped to other countries. So why would there be cars for sale that are NOT sold in the UAE??

Maybe once you read the following you may reconsider this "too good to be true" deal and that you are promoting a scam.

http://www.carthiefstoppers.com/auto-th ... stics.html

http://groups.google.com/group/ns.gener ... b73e24cf21

An article on VIN numbers:

http://www.piers.com/index.cfm?page=story&story=78

and there are many more articles on theft of autos shipped abroad.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Anybody interested in buying a new car, intrest free ? Feb 25, 2011
Well I would subscribe to the ‘If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.’ Adage, new car sales in the UAE are closely controlled through the Licensed Dealer network and the supply of new vehicles at such discounted rates just doesn’t make economical sense, the main dealers would in effect be shooting themselves in their own foot in flooding the market with cheap last Years’ models. Alternatively, they are being imported from outside the UAE? As the unique specifications suggest, This raises many questions that would need to be answered before anyone should consider taking advantage of the deals on offer, Does the seller have a Trade License issued in the UAE? Are the cars built to ME specifications? Are the cars pre owned? Who will provide the warranty and offer extended warranties for the cars? What will be the insurance implications for an imported car?

On a side note, I thought moderators gave the reason for editing a post? So what was the reason given for the deletion of Bora’s post?

Regards
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Thank you Dillon for bringing up other questions that one should consider. I'm just waiting to see if our posts will be deleted. I don't understand why DDS would want to withhold possibilities that one should consider before going forward. He asked for comments, I gave him one, and then he deletes it? I did ask him if the people involved were Nigerian. Curious I would say. My post could also be seen as a warning to DDS that he may be unknowingly (?) be part of a scam that if it came to be that he could be named as a participant. Seems DDS has a talent for putting himself in situations that can impact him in a negative way. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a "finder's fee".

Speaking of old adages, PT Barnum said: There's a sucker born every minute.

I should also point out that the comments I raised were to give anyone thinking about buying one of these cars something to think about with regard to this "too good to be true" opportunity.

As for deleting my post, hey, who are we to questions his (personal?) motives.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions like the previous couple of post are not a problem for legitimate questions, not just stupid jibber jabber to flawed attempts to "get back"

As for the questionabilty of this deal, the is very a old and big trading, import and export company here in the emirates and is owned by a well know family. They have not advertised it for a couple of reason first of all this is not their main focus of bussiness and second of all they are not capable of handling huge numbers vehicles as this would eat up too many resources and also they have kept only a 5% profit margin which is not big bucks compared to the dealers and the biggest being because of the sole trader laws here, trying opening up a toyota dealership here in Dubai and see Al Futtiam take you to the cleaners. This is a loop hole where cars are imported on individual buys. Also because of said laws they cannot advertise. The owner is a highly religious gentleman and does not want to make any profit from intrest.

Cars are sourced fron within the GCC hence GCC specs, last years unsold stock, and pass through GCC ports and customs and handed over only after registration, like I said before if the vehicle is stolen it will be immediately red flagged here while being exported, imported or at registration. The old days of filing VIN numbers and stamping new ones are long gone as seen in old hiest movies. New cars have VIN numbers is so many places it is impossible to remove all, replace or even tamper with. Hence it is very hard to move and sell stolen vehicles nowadays in countries with proper.

I agree about being skeptical specially with the high number of cars being stolen locally nowadays but these cannot be registred and usually broken down as sold as parts as it is almost impossible to register such cars in countries with linked systems.

Questions

1) No bank arranges the mortage its the company themself who pay for it and then you pay them back.

2)No payments are required before the purchase, except for the medical test that cost around 700 bucks done for the insurance purposes in case of death, loss etc etc to safe guard the companies intrest. Only payment you make is the 5% at the time of registration. First installment starts after 60 days.

3)Cheques are issued in the companies name not any individual etc etc.

At the end of the day no one is forcing this down your throat if you feel satisfied and comfortable go ahead if not simply skip.
desertdudeshj

Well my little coconut, not everything is about YOU!!!!

Fair comments and opinions were given.

Edited to add: I gather you didn't read the article on VIN numbers. There is always more than one way to skin a cat, or in this case a VIN number.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Anybody interested in buying a new car, intrest free ? Jul 21, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Ok this came to my attention a few days back and as always I was seriously skeptical about this as something which sounds too good to be true, usually is but after a good background check and a lot of inquiries back and forth it seems totally legit so I'll post the details here. Up to you to take it with a grain of salt or not. I know its pretty hard to come to terms with these things. They just started this a month back and I've been told close to a hundred cars have been booked till now, the person who told me about this and arranging the transaction also has booked a Toyota corolla for himself so that puts somemore faith in it. Also another friend might be also going for a Landy Defender around 60k cheaper than the dealer ! Currently I cannot see any "catches" with this. Do let me know if anything sounds fishy here. I have more detail than I am posting here so if any questions you know what to do

OK so here is the deal.

Hi , Is this offer is still available? I already sent PM to you.Please check and reply asap.
ahmeed80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Anybody Interested In Buying A New Car, Intrest Free ? Nov 30, 2011
Many dealers offer 0% interest on new cars here in North America!
devcellent
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Anybody Interested In Buying A New Car, Intrest Free ? Jan 29, 2012
Yes. They offer 0% interest. But You need to maintain a good credit score and with recession once again near, I don't think they are going to offer this for long. what sayyy??????? Not sure though. Personal opinion.
akshayv
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Anybody Interested In Buying A New Car, Intrest Free ? Feb 05, 2012
desertdudeshj ,

Did this one come true? or still a fairy tale? you must know by now..
smjawad
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Anybody Interested In Buying A New Car, Intrest Free ? Feb 21, 2012
Sounds good, send me om with more details
antik888
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Anybody Interested In Buying A New Car, Intrest Free ? Feb 21, 2012
These aren't really new cars, they are 2 year old cars so of course they will be cheaper than a brand new car. The prices don't seem too good to be true, that's probably the market value for a 2 year old car in like new condition. A friend of mine bought a car that was 2 years old with brand new milleage. It was advertised as an unwanted gift (I don't know what that means exactly - why would someone give away cars?). Anyway she is quite happy with the car.

--- Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:59 pm ---

--- Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:59 pm ---

blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

undefined Mar 12, 2014
hi, I would like to buy a car on installments, can you please send me a list of prices on monthly installments. My email is fernando_nalaka@hotmail.com . I'm cabin crew at emirates airlines.
nalaka24
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Apr 20, 2014
how to contact you guys # desertdudeshj my email address ma_raheel@hotmail.com for the price list and send me your contact address too...
maraheel
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 28, 2014
this is a plesant method of buying kindly email me your contact ...... nezeroil@hotmail.com
nezer
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 08, 2014
im interested in buying a BMW X5 SERIES, pls give us option available. but only if it is 0% interest free installments.
murtuza
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 03, 2015
I want to buy a Hyundai Sonata, please replay me with the price and monthly installments. mail me : sonuzyac@gmail.com
Sonuzyac
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Anybody Interested In Buying A New Car, Intrest Free ? Mar 02, 2015
ahmeed80 ,
if this offer is still available, please reply me on email.

I don't know how to contact you

arslanabbasi58@hotmail.com
arslan65674
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Anybody Interested In Buying A New Car, Intrest Free ? Feb 22, 2016
desertdudeshj ,
im interested to buy a Cclass plz contact me zantuma_eshaq@hotmail.com or 0561056003
isaq
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto