Want To Start A Business In Dubai

Topic locked
Want to start a business in Dubai Aug 17, 2008
I am thinking about moving to Dubai. I want to possibly start a business there. Is there anyone out there who is looking for a partner for a new business?

DubaiEcodesignLandscapes
Dubai Forum Guest

hi Aug 23, 2008
yes i m i live in canada
maplesev
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Want to start a business in Dubai Sep 28, 2008
Hello,

I am a UAE national, UK Educated, worked in the Customer Service Industries for more than 20 years.

I am interested in adding In-come to my present monthly wallet, as living in Dubai is become so hard, hence and after an intensive research I came up with the following business idea.

So, if you own a boat or interested in investing on purchasing a boat which will be used for multi purposes to add In-come to your Bank Account, without going through any trouble, Please feel free to contact me on (050/9973544 or 050/9219779) any time of the day, and I will be more than happy to explain how it will all work.

And to add I would also like to mention that our business venture & your Investment will be registered in the NOTARY PUBLIC office, as it is needed, so that the investor's capital is safe and secure, as it will all be legally registered to avoid future complications.

Also being a UAE national will add benefits to the investment as I will personally handle the business "Hands-ON".

DubaiEcodesignLandscapes wrote:I am thinking about moving to Dubai. I want to possibly start a business there. Is there anyone out there who is looking for a partner for a new business?
buahmed1965
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Possible Business Opportunites. Oct 01, 2008
Good afternoon. I have two possibilities worthy of considering. If you are looking at a powerboat related business American Wholesale Boats soures new, leading brand American powerboats at dealer cost which may be make such a boating arientated operation viable.

We also have access to some of the world's most pure, artesian water which can be supplied in plastic bottles of varying sizes as the brand 'Kiwi Pure' or possibly a custom brand. This is not spring water. It is ancient, artesian water sourced from an aquifer deep under the Canterbury Plains in New Zealand and is the most pure water ever tested by its former Department of Scientific & Industrial Research. Clearly, there is a substantial market in the Middle East which we are interested in exploring.
AWBoats
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 01, 2008
Iam Local contact if u like me to help u in your Biz :0
Bin.YouseF
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Business In Dubai. Oct 01, 2008
Good morning. Perhaps it might an idea to send a CV to awboats@ihug.co.nz and we can go from there.
AWBoats
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 16, 2008
is there anyone who is involve in fitness business for example bodybuilding or an athlete???? i need to ask u loads of questions about dubai and UAE as for me we have common interest.
muhammad_b_amir
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 06, 2009
hi,dear all, we are the chinese professional supplier of HID & LED XENON LIGHTS and other car parts as well.
if u would like to do business in car parts area,please just let me know(PM).
cheers
scarlettwu
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Want to start a business in Dubai May 03, 2009
I am a business adviser here in Dubai, we are offering a free consultation for businesses interested in setting up or saving money.

Reliable and cost effective

Aamir
m 050 178 71 71
DubaiBusinessAdvisors
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 19, 2009
If you are looking to set up a business in dubai, and in need of the full service including sponsorship, serviced office, receptionist, meeting rooms, virtual office and legal advice, you can try :

www.sentinelbusinesscentres.com

tel : 04 3050600
stefan
Dubai Forum User

May 20, 2009
hi, i have a another website that's mainly in UK its www.visit-dubai.co.uk if you like you can publish it there.. any interested pm me or call 0502960619
Xyler
Dubai Forums Member

May 23, 2009
Hi all,

I have a company (Electronic L.L.C), but I not use often...
So, if you have any idea or need a company to your business idea..
please write me: thomasgardenis-at-yahoo-dot-com
Thomas Gardenis
Dubai Forums Member

May 24, 2009
Bin.YouseF wrote:Iam Local contact if u like me to help u in your Biz :0

Contact me pls,

Saeed
saidb
Dubai Forum Guest

Belgium Food Sweet May 24, 2009
Need investor or partner for a Food Business in UAE.
Belgian famous product.
Few competitors and good ROI

Saeed
saidb
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Want to start a business in Dubai Jun 09, 2009
DubaiEcodesignLandscapes wrote:I am thinking about moving to Dubai. I want to possibly start a business there. Is there anyone out there who is looking for a partner for a new business?

We have a food supply business to petrol stations in dubai we have more than 350 sites to supply ...lets talk on how to boost out the business..its a good one..

Johnson
Johnson
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jul 17, 2014
ok i want to open a restaurant here in uae which can provide pakistani & indian food,so from how much budget i can start & need your help regarding this,please write me on my mail id ( sher.civileng@yahoo.com )
sherbahader
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Want To Start A Business In Dubai Nov 09, 2014
The firm has more than 20 years of experience predominantly in the areas of statutory audits, internal audits, accounting and book-keeping services, formation of companies, preparation of legal agreements, feasibility studies along with project report preparation and related services. It handles Statutory audits for numerous medium size private companies comprising banks, retail, gold and jewellary, hotels, exchange houses, shipping, construction, trading, manufacturing, travel and tourism, schools, associations and so on.

S.M.Joshi Chartered Accountants & Its Associate Professional Firms (Maganlal Tackher & Co. Chartered Accountants ) are Certified International Chartered Accountants Firms head quartered in Sultanate Of Oman. Being born in the emerging Business Capital of the world, it has gained popularity among the business sector from Small and medium sized companies to the multinational corporate. The timely service complemented with the quality oriented attitude and customer centric approach together equates the firm as the proficient Accounting firms in Dubai.

For more information log on to Yellowpages.ae
Attachments
2014-11-09 12_56_23-SM Joshi Chartered Accountants - Auditors, Dubai _ Call 97142727057, Yellowpages.jpg
2014-11-09 12_56_23-SM Joshi Chartered Accountants - Auditors, Dubai _ Call 97142727057, Yellowpages.jpg (14 KiB) Viewed 7666 times
aazim
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Want To Start A Business In Dubai Nov 10, 2014
muhammad_b_amir ,
let me know what u wanna know about fitness/bodybuilding here?
Farhan007
Dubai Forum User

Re: Want To Start A Business In Dubai Nov 12, 2014
Hello there,

If you have more queries regarding fitness or body building business or any other concern would I like to request please go through our web page is . www.Yellowpages.ae.

For fast reply call us at

Tel: 971 4 2500222
Fax: 971 4 2500400
Email: yellowpages@eppllc.ae

Regards
Aazim
aazim
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Want To Start A Business In Dubai Nov 12, 2014
sherbahader, do you need a loan? or your target is to invest your money in this restaurant to increase your income? please let me know what kind of business you are looking for and i may assist you.
best regards,

Shaimaa Selim

M: +971 566 752 309
shaimaaselim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Mar 18, 2015
Hi Sir,I am Alfred, sir before you could go forward in starting a business i would like to advice you as to how the Dubai market standards work. you should be aware of it but its always advisable to have a check before you start off. The Dubai laws are quite strict and risky to sustain in this market. So here i am to help you with all sources possible starting with:Local SponsorsOffice SpaceLicenseA-Z Staffing PRO SERVICES & APPROVALSLEGAL TRANSLATIONSVISA SERVICESBUYING OR SELLING A BUSINESSVALUE SERVICES

Please feel free to get in touch with me, i would be happy to assist you with this.

Thank You.
Alfred Vanspall,
alfredvanspall1
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Want To Start A Business In Dubai Apr 27, 2015
DubaiEcodesignLandscapes ,Dear Investor,

pls send your contact details to tajgroupuae (at) gmail . com
tajgroup
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Want To Start A Business In Dubai May 11, 2015
if you are looking for a business setup consultancy firm to help you in your endeavor, don't hesitate to contact MAF Consulting Middle East, http://www.farahatco.net/ or Call +97142500251 - Free Consultancy.
agapito
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk