Promote Your Business In Dubai, With Tellurian Notebooks

Topic locked
Promote your business in Dubai, with Tellurian Notebooks Jul 19, 2015
Join the Tellurian Nostalgia and promote your business with Tellurian Notebooks

All you need is TLR Notebooks!

Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Would you like to increase your business exposure in the market? Would you like to be remembered every day? Would you like to find an effective way to deliver your message to your clients with a minimal amount of noise? Then, Tellurian Notebooks are definitely the answer!

All you need is TLR Notebooks!
There's nothing you want to do that can't be done
Nothing you can bind that can't be bound
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy
All you need is TLR Notebooks
All you need TLR Notebooks
All you need is TLR Notebooks, TLR Notebooks
TLR Notebooks is all you need

My Way!

Tellurian, being the largest corporate diary and notebook manufacturer in the United Arab Emirates, has a specialized team that allows your creative and marketing imagination to go wild when it comes to Notebooks customization.

You name it, we do it! Whether it involves debossing or foiling your logo on the PU leather cover, or printing your logo on the satin ribbon, or even better placing your logo on every single page as a watermark. At Tellurian, you can customize your notebook from the smallest detail to the biggest; making your notebook your way!

Your Way!
Regrets, you had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
You did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

You planned each charted detail;
Each careful step along the notebook,
And more, much more than this,
You did it your way.

Yes, there were times, we sure you knew
When you asked for more than you could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
You ate it up and spit it out.
You faced it all and you stood tall;
And did it your way!

Yesterday!

Tellurian believes in quality above all else. Our professional team makes sure that the quality of the notebook is assured every step of the manufacturing process from the design to the printing, to the binding to the finishing.

Yesterday!
Yesterday, all the quality seemed so far away
Now it looks as though it’s here to stay
Oh, I believe in quality!
Yesterday, quality was such an easy game to play
Now it needs a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in quality... oh today.

What are you waiting for? Join Tellurian’s Nostalgia! And place your orders today!

For more information, visit http://www.tellurian-uae.com today! Or, alternatively, call us on +971 4 347 6686 or drop us an email on info@tellurian-uae.com

MLA Citations:

Anka, Paul. ""My Way" Lyrics." Frank Sinatra Lyrics. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Mar. 2015.

Lennon, John, and Paul Mccartney. ""Yesterday" Lyrics." The Beatles Lyrics. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Mar. 2015.

Mccartney, Paul, and John Lennon. ""All You Need Is Love" Lyrics." The Beatles Lyrics. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Mar. 2015.

TLRDiaries
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk