KINDLY RING TO MIR JAFFAR ALI @ 050 5476321

THANKS

--- Aug 02, 2015 ---

NEED A LOCAL SPONSOR U.A.E

PLEASE CALL MIR JAFFAR @ 050 5476321

ALIK
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Aug 11, 2015
Local sponsor and invester welling to work together if there is good potential and market for what u r planning to setup. A citizen of UAE and an airline pilot as well.
Contact thru email peacepilot2@yahoo.com

YOUSUF THANI

--- Aug 11, 2015 ---

ALIK , for which kind of business
Yousufthani
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Aug 12, 2015
SIR, WE CAN GIVE U SPONSORSHIP FOR YOUR NEW BUSINESS SET UP IN U.A.E, KINDLY CALL MR JAFFAR FOR INFO
ALIK
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Aug 19, 2015
We are delighted to introduced our Company and inviting you to look at our website ( www.fasttrackdubai.ae ). We are a Dubai Based Government Service Center with over 20 years experience in assisting SME’s Companies, Corporations and aspiring Individuals in setting and starting up business anywhere in UAE.

We specialized in Business Sponsorship, Business Registration, Immigration and Labor Related Applications in Dubai. To ensure that we are not only providing your company’s documentation, we believe in providing our client the necessary tools to promote, develop and grow your business.

We offer three major class of business option: http://www.fasttrackdubai.ae/en/our-services/corporate-services/ .
However, if you need any additional or specialized services we are able to provide that as well.

In summary, we are offering the following services:

- Economic Department Application
- Emirates ID Application
- Document Clearing Service
- Business Service
- Business Set up / Corporate Service
- Residency and Medical Application
- Typing Service for Government Department Application
- Visa Service
- Tenancy Contract Attestation (EJARI)

You can Contact us at: enquiry@fasttrackdubai.ae
fasttrackdubai
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Aug 25, 2015
Hi,

We are a business setup company specializing in free zone and offshore company formation in the UAE.

If anyone here on this forum or who knows anyone that is interested in setting up a new company in Dubai.

Please contact us at Alpha Business Consultancy DMCC in Jumeriah Lakes Towers.

Contact number:04 554 7136
Email: admin@alphabizconsultancy.com

We give a free consultation and explain the process and procedures in detail.

Thank you.
Alpha123
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Sep 01, 2015
I am UAE national businessman who can be your local sponsor and help establish any type of businesses any where in UAE for annual fee basis depending on the type of the business.
I am educated, professional and well known among other businessmen. Also i have good contacts within different governmental departments and ministries.

Please contact me for more information anytime on 00971503804774

Or email uaebusiness2020@gmail.com

Mr. Hamad Al Hubaishi
uaebusiness2020
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Sep 03, 2015
Amaryaaldosari ,
I work for Brokers Cafe located in Sobha Ivory 2, Business Bay, we can definitely help you with the business license and also a local sponsor with very nominal prices, Please feel free to contact me at +971552661544, we will be more than happy to serve you
brokerscafe
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Sep 07, 2015
Paintingdubai ,

Hi. Still looking? Email: st4rtupuae@gmail.com
st4rtupuae
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Oct 10, 2015
HamadAlShaikh ,
Hi, this is NOT really regarding a bussiness but it is regarding an UNIVERSITY EVENT called TEDx at BITSpilanidubai. would you like to consider sponsoring for our event?
incase you are interested, you can message me on my id: akm092010@gmail.com

supremepro wrote:

Hi, this is NOT really regarding a bussiness but it is regarding an UNIVERSITY EVENT called TEDx at BITSpilanidubai. would you like to consider sponsoring for our event?incase you are interested, you can message me on my id: akm092010@gmail.com

info@sumepro.ae

oalhumaidi ,
Hi, this is NOT really regarding a bussiness but it is regarding an UNIVERSITY EVENT called TEDx at BITSpilanidubai. would you like to consider sponsoring for our event?incase you are interested, you can message me on my id: akm092010@gmail.com

albalooshi ,

Talal ,

dilkipeiris ,

alsaffar79 ,

Ayaanstardubai ,
akm092010
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Oct 11, 2015
I have more than 22 years experience in Prepress / Digital Printing / Signage Industry, etc. If anyone interested to start new business, please contact me. mps31051972@yahoo.com
mps31051972
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Oct 11, 2015
Hey. Would u like to sponsor at an university event?. The university is bits pilani dubai..in acedmic city

mps31051972 ,
akm092010
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Oct 20, 2015
HI Paintingdubai,

We provide business consultant service, and we can help you in setting up your business and also find you an local sponsor
mark123
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Jan 17, 2016
Munther8175
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Feb 17, 2016
Hi i am an Emirati citizen and i am available to sponsor any company in all UAE. Feel free to contact me on [url=tel:00971558986882]00971558986882[/url]

Yahya
Yayoalain10
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors Feb 25, 2016
MohamedB , I am Matiur Rahman from Bangladesh. I like to start Apparel shop in Dubai. can you please advice how much investment required and what is the procedure. I like to Produce apparels/cloth (T-shirt, Polo Shirt, Jacket, Sports wear, Tank Top, Kidswear ect) in Bangladesh and sale to Dubai wholesale.

--- Feb 25, 2016 ---

mark123 , hello
I am from Bangladesh and want to setup a small business in Dubai. my area is Apparel/Cloth

what is the procedure to start a small company there where I can Import from Bangladesh and sale Apparel/cloth in Dubai. I like to setup in free zone. is it a right place to do such business? kindly advice
sohalbd
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors May 03, 2016
Hi i am an Emirati citizen and i am available to sponsor any small and medium company (LLC) . Feel free to contact me on 00971508694178
Admiralprowarrior
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors May 17, 2016
Amaryaaldosari ,

alhumaidi ,

Amaryaaldosari ,

You can email me at ammaralredha@gmail.com or call me at 00971505181595.

I give sponsorships at 7000AED net. No extra charges. No matter how big the company or what purpose. I also sign an agreement that I am only the sponsor and have nothing to do with the company. :)
UAEsponsor
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors May 18, 2016
Amaryaaldosari , Hi, how is it going with your search for a Local Partner?? I work with a British company in Dubai that offers Local Partner Services (As a corporate not as an individual), as well as all other forms of company formation. If you are interested do let me know :)

OZ
ozdxb194
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 18, 2016
Dear All..

I am UAE national businessman based in Abu Dhabi. I can be your local partner or sponsor to establish any type of business anywhere in the UAE. Feel free to contact me for more details on [url=tel:00971529806240]009715[/url]01060501. Mr.bin7mood@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Fahad
Fahadhamood
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors May 19, 2016
Amaryaaldosari ,
Hi my name is Imran siddiqi, i am a business developer in dubai UAE, i assist people in setting up new business and existing company my services include company formation , pro services , and sponsorship. for any queries and questions feel free to contact me anytime. you can contact me on :

+971563849356.

thanks.

--- May 19, 2016 ---

Company formation / business setup, pro services in freezone and mainland LLC license , small office or desk space and sponsors please contact : IMRAN +971563849356
horwathmak
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors May 19, 2016
I work for a startup in Clip the Deal, which works on grocery coupon deals in UAE. I would like to say it is just a matter of fact to get a sponsorship in UAE. If you have a great business idea, many experts will come to you to support.
clipthedeal
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors May 29, 2016
Amaryaaldosari ,
We can help with local sponsorship. Please send details of business to peter.lewis@integrity-me.com
plewis
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Local Sponsors May 30, 2016
Well, doing business in the UAE is no doubt the best decision if you want to reward the entrepreneur inside you with the best of the best. So, stop wondering and take a step now!
Dubai has been the business hub for longer, and Sharjah connected directly to it has also lot of opportunities. With constant efforts from the government, the rich business grounds are now expanding faster in Abu Dhabi and Ras al Khaima as well.
Regardless of the fact that you are a UAE national or an expat here, business ground is equally rich. Yes, there are some grants offered specifically to the nationals, however this really doesn’t matter if your business idea is something that has a good market here in the UAE.
Contact Imran +971-563849356 .
horwathmak
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk