Looking For Exciting Business To Invest In

Topic locked
Looking for exciting business to invest in Jul 06, 2007
I am newly arrived in Dubai and wish to combine my entrepreneurial interest with a desire to meet people and enjoy this great city. Looking to invest/partner in an ongoing or startup business that meets the following criteria:
- fun (entertainment, events, sports, etc.)
- profitable or can become profitable quickly
- legal
- allows one to meet interesting people and do interesting things

I can invest up to 100,000 AED. Let me know.

power8951
Dubai Expat Wannabe

hy Jul 08, 2007
i am from maldives , how about investing in this country , it can be very profitable and easy to setup, by building a hotel one can earn around USD 12000 each from a 3 room apartment, if u or anyone is intersted pls let me know , cox i am willing to offer land approximately 1500sq feet , for such an investment

thank you,
chips460
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 11, 2007
hi there i am looking at some importing opportunities into dubai if you care to chat further let me know
Can_guy
Dubai Forum Guest

Are you still interested in investing Apr 25, 2009
Hi,

My friend currently does order based imports of goods from india. He is currently looking to set up a small start up in Dubai. Please let me know if you can help him
Idonknowyou
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Exciting opportunity Apr 26, 2009
I would like to know what is your financial goal.I have a very good opportunity for investment for you but for that you would have to call me and meet up in the office.This business is better than stocks market and even property market and also the investment required is less.Free training will be provided.You can call me for further details,My name is Avinash and number(055-9111357)

power8951 wrote:I am newly arrived in Dubai and wish to combine my entrepreneurial interest with a desire to meet people and enjoy this great city. Looking to invest/partner in an ongoing or startup business that meets the following criteria:
- legal

avi87
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking for exciting business to invest in Aug 25, 2009
$20,000 USD needed for mobile tv application for international distribution
on iPhone, Blackberry, and other smart phone users.

We have the content (image/video/ringtones) ready to sell, and will share
50% with investor(s) for three (3) year term.

Please send your contact info (email/phone) to us for consideration...

Thank you!

Starlett TV
www [.] starlett [.] tv
business [at] starlett [.] tv

power8951 wrote:I am newly arrived in Dubai and wish to combine my entrepreneurial interest with a desire to meet people and enjoy this great city. Looking to invest/partner in an ongoing or startup business that meets the following criteria:
- legal

StarlettTV
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 09, 2009
I don't approve of smoking. It has killed too many good friends r
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 09, 2009
hi everybody
i'm looking for persons who want to involve in helping people suffering from the problems caused by the rainful season in west africa.i think you know that more than 500,000(five hundred thousand)persons suffer from this problem in the region.in senegal,one of the most touched country more than 95% of the population are muslems and need help from their same religion brothers.
we have experience in logistics,supply chain,transport,investment
we also want to establish mixed(senegal-dubai)business with interested funds owner in different businesses like car renting or sale,decoration furnitures,solidarity organisations and others...we can work together by using Dubai Port World infrastuctures which are very important in our country.we really want to establish fair relationship with our partners.do something please,homeless people need you.
for more informations:
tel:(00221)776350301
e-mail:ctidjani2000@yahoo.fr
Cherif
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 10, 2009
Hii i am also ne here and i also have a good business idea with me which i think will be highly sucessful in this market. we can have a further discussion regarding. Please contact me on my mobile no: +971 50 6352356 or mail me at jinu_shankar_ks@yahoo.co.in .

Abot me i a mechanical engineer working in an electromechanical contracting company in UAE.
jsks
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 12, 2009
The internet domain names shown at the top of www.visit-dubai.co.uk are a way of reaching European markets from Dubai because of their CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT .co.uk and .com endings.

The domains are SPECIFIC and refer to Dubai and Qatar.
Plus we do advertising space on our web-site.

Have a look at www.you-earn-money.co.uk for more details regarding ways of making money. all Dubai businesses would benefit from a presence on Google UK and world-wide. You must have the RIGHT domain !!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
Hi..
We are a new concept company..This is for emerging market like Africa.
And can have potential impact the trade between Dubai & Emerging market like Africa..

Let me know your email for more details
DiiJii
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 20, 2009
Have any of you examined www.visit-dubai.co.uk and all the Dubai domains for sale on there?
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 13, 2009
I am Director for a BOI Venture recognized under IT Enabled Services. The company is a Microsoft Gold Certified Business partner and we service Enterprise companies in this region in the areas of Finance Services, Manufacturing, FMCG and Logistics. Our Solutions cover concepts in demand like Business Intelligence, CRM, Software as a Service and Remote Network Monitoring and Management. We have Global Alliances with Technology Leaders like Microsoft thus making our offering world class.

The Advantage we bring to Microsoft and its customers is that our technology center will be located in Sri Lanka thus enabling low cost offerings while maintaining high quality and standards as a Microsoft Gold Partner.

Our company is one of the fast growing players in this region and we are looking at expansion in South Asia and the Middle East.

While expanding our current portfolio we are also finalizing offerings to commence Software as a Service in collaboration with a large Indian Managed Services provider.

We have got the green light from Microsoft UAE to commence operations in the Middle East while we work with some of their customers in that region.

Generating 10% annual return on investment (AROI) will be possible and we would like to discuss the following option.

· JV partnership to set up with the Middle East operation with expansion plan to Africa

· Hard loan funding for our Global Services Expansion

Brgds,
GM
gehandxb
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking for exciting business to invest in Jun 21, 2010
What about FOREX Trading.

I can make you a reasonable R.O.I

Interested, lets talk.
Nwcngr
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking for exciting business to invest in Jul 14, 2010
This is an Investment saving scheme designed to give you protection, flexibility, profits and rewards on your savings! This comprehensive programme offers you short, medium and long-term saving options that gives you healthy yearly profits and chance to win AED 1 Million and thousands of other exciting prizes. For more information mail me your contact details and I will get back to you
rsaafnia
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Aug 30, 2014
We can help u

Contact us and pls go thru our website

www.imranidc.com

--- Aug 30, 2014 ---

Pls contact us

Www.imranidc.com
i4khan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Exciting Business To Invest In Oct 28, 2014
power8951 ,if ur still interesterd to invest , please send me test email on : marizlavya@yahoo.com
marizlavya
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Exciting Business To Invest In Nov 05, 2014
Hi my name is Shaimaa and I would like to talk about the investment opportunity. Call me please if you still interest.
M: +971 566 752 309
shaimaaselim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking For Exciting Business To Invest In Nov 13, 2014
I'm doing Elevators and Air conditions business in UAE .

I have my own company. and I'm the only agent of Spain and turkey and there's so much work in this field so I need Investor.

if you interested so plz contact me.
Wirasat
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jan 13, 2015

Investment opportunities...

I am
looking for HNI’ s / NRI’s to enter JV with prospective ,high profit
making BUY/SELL Traders /Securities / Bank Debentures / Notes / Bonds/BGs Funding / Monetizing
lenders located at USA / Switzerland .

The Buy /
Sell / Monetizing Program includes a total protection of all
investments with a very high profile trust account protected by a law firm that
was both founded by a former Supreme Court Judge and is recommended by the US
Embassy.

All
transactions shall be governed by Trust Attorney & Barrister have an
unblemished reputation and is Legal Counsel for Governments and major
corporations.

All the
Investments & Shares shall be fully secured by AAA rated bank Guarantees.

For
details please contact : John Paul , Swasup Corporate & Investment
advisorsat impexathotmaildotcom

(Note:
Interested people may send their certified LOI , Passport copy , KYC showing profile &POF min 1 M $ The
program is by Invitation only . We & the Principal reserve the right to
refusal / reject & all our rights are fully reserved)

Normal

false
false
false

EN-IN
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
johnpaul
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Exciting Business To Invest In Jul 21, 2015
power8951 wrote:
m new

Hi,

My name is Strawberry and I have a good proposal for you.

We Provide Complete Business Set Up and PRO Services.

If you are interested you can reach me at strawberryjam.eastmanbs@gmail.com and or you can call me at 050-5094732.

Looking forward to serve your needs. Thanks very much and Good day!
strawberryjam0515
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking For Exciting Business To Invest In May 30, 2016
power8951 , contact me on +971504834107 i have something great for you
shazz
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Exciting Business To Invest In Jun 08, 2016
we help in setting up business at low cost, and serving 10+ years in the same business.
DubaiBusinessSetup
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk