Looking For Business Partners In Dubai / MEA

Topic locked
Looking for Business Partners in Dubai / MEA Apr 07, 2014
Dear All,

We are an India based Software Company, primarily providing custom application development solutions across the globe.

We are looking for expanding our business in Middle East and are looking for some reliable partners who are well established in the Middle East Area and are open for a WIN-WIN partnership. The business area of the partner needs to be in non-software related business so that there is no conflict of interest.

What we are expecting from the business partner? We’d like to get partnered with a well-established company in Middle East, who can provide us with their office space of 2-3 desks. The projects earned will be offloaded to India for development work.
In return we can share some percentage of the total Invoiced Amount (which can be mutually discussed and agreed) based on the projects/deals that will be getting through. We are NOT looking for any investment from our partner.

This will essentially help us to start our sales activities for Software Development in Middle East area. At a beginning we can sign a MoU / agreement with all the agreed terms and conditions.

Also someone who is from India and having business in Middle East and is looking for diversified business are also welcome.

If interested please reply with your views/thoughts on the same.

Cheers!!
Sameer

SameerS
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Business Partners In Dubai / MEA Apr 29, 2014
need more details. Pls mail me co profile and product presentation jagsy_21@yahoo.com
jagsy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking For Business Partners In Dubai / MEA Apr 30, 2014
jagsy ,

I have a business proposal to you it is hassle free if you are interested what is it let me know. I am available next week in Dubai. Thank you.
email add: emiratesaim@gmail.com
AimGlobalMiddleEast
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk