International E-learning Business

Topic locked
International e-learning business Jan 08, 2007
We are a online e-learning company and we provide seminars on the internet by world class speakers such as Anthony Robbins (world #1
motivational speaker), Robert Kiyosaki (a businessman, investor and a best selling author of rich dad poor dad), Dr John Gray
(relationship expert), John Milton Fogg ( The greatest networker) and many many more other well known speakers. As you might know, to
attend a seminar by these speakers, you will either need to spend a lot of money (you need to pay a lot of money to attend these world
class speakers' seminars) and you also need to spend time (to fly over to the country sometimes to listen to the talk). Therefore
Skyquestcom was setup to help people who are interested in learning to solve these two problems. We provide seminars on the internet,
meaning once you are a subscriber, you are able to access the seminars anytime and anywhere where there's internet access. We
also provide 12 live webcast a year, a frequency of 1 in a month. Whenever there's a live webcast, you can just logged on to the
website and attend the live seminar at the comfort of your home/office. You can also have the opportunity to ask questions too
in which if you attend those real live seminar, you might not have the opportunity to do so. We have other products as well; 4000 e-
books, a video conferencing facility and also learn English and chinese channel. What we want to achieve in this product is to improve the lives of the people by using education.

If you think education can help change someone's life, then this is the right product for you. In additional, you could also do this as
a business too at no additional charges besides the subscription fee. Currently, we are looking for potential business partners to promote this business in Dubai. Please email me @ carol999@singnet.com.sg for further details.

Now, I would like to invite you to my website to take a look. Thank you for your attention. We have exciting plans coming up in Year 2007. Do contact me for more details. If you are interested for a free, trial, please let me know. Looking forward to working with you. :)

http://www.skyquestcom.com/wealth_learning (for a business presentation)

amazingwealth
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk