Forex Training Needed

Topic locked
Forex training needed Feb 06, 2006
anyone know of any place/institution in Abu Dhabi which can train me from the very basics of Forex or "Foreign Exchange". or can anyone in this forum guide me to begin forex trading. I am hesitant about venturing into the forex market without some sort of practical training,

Skeptical
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Forex May 15, 2006
Dear Friend,
I am quite familiar with forex trading and I have also some information about fx trading and training institutes in UAE. if you would like to discuss you can email me on this address: ramin17447@yahoo.com

Good luck
Ramin
Raminjoker
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 22, 2006
Hello friend if your looking for some good training at the Forex why not visit my blog Ive been in the industry for a while its a great business to profit from and its relatively easy. have a look at my Signature below I started this blog because so many people had asked me to help them and its for people like you

Salam
amedno1
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 26, 2009
informedtrades dot com is a great website for learning...
marcDXB123
Dubai Forum User

Re: Forex training needed Jun 02, 2009
Skeptical wrote:anyone know of any place/institution in Abu Dhabi which can train me from the very basics of Forex or "Foreign Exchange". or can anyone in this forum guide me to begin forex trading. I am hesitant about venturing into the forex market without some sort of practical training,

Visit my office ,
We will train you for free

Contact me on 0509808448
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Forex training needed Jun 27, 2009
hack88 wrote:
Skeptical wrote:anyone know of any place/institution in Abu Dhabi which can train me from the very basics of Forex or "Foreign Exchange". or can anyone in this forum guide me to begin forex trading. I am hesitant about venturing into the forex market without some sort of practical training,

Visit my office ,
We will train you for free

Contact me on 0509808448

Hi,
Shall thank you to send mail - would like to discuss related matters. Are you a forex expert or do you have your own company ?

Have a profitable Day.

Vilas.
vilas
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 13, 2009
hey vilas
how are you. i am new in this forum. i join it 2day.i am doing forex from last one year. whats about you. what you doing.
evergreen1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 18, 2009
i have been dealing with a great FX trading compnay called Advanced Currency Markets since last November, it also has offices in dubai which was good for me and they taught me everything.
i went there to visit their office after i has registered for a free demo account and they insisted that i first begin learning on my free demo account which was great. now i am trading with real money and making more money, they are good. visit their website and start with a demo account, you will impressed with their platforms too, the most advanced in the FX Market.
AlexRominson
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Your Reply to my Post. Aug 27, 2009
evergreen1 wrote:hey vilas
how are you. i am new in this forum. i join it 2day.i am doing forex from last one year. whats about you. what you doing.

Hello Evergreen,

Sorry for late reply - have not been visiting this forum as taken up by forex matters elsewhere - trying to set up something.
You are right can make a lot of money in Fx. Please write or PM me - I can not PM you as not enought posts.
I have good profit-making experience. Let us get together and build a business !

Best Regards,
Vilas.
vilas
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Hello Evergreen ! Aug 27, 2009
evergreen1 wrote:hey vilas

Hello Evergreen,

Hope you are fine. Posted you a reply today. Here send you my mobile number - send SMS. My number < 66 868 945 437 >.

I am based in Bangkok -very good place to visit. Come for a visit !

Best Regards,

Vilas.
vilas
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jun 04, 2014
You can learn form our website http://www.my4xbiz.com/
forex4you99
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Forex Training Needed Jun 06, 2014
The financial institutions provide good knowledge of trading and training of handling business and currencies.
harop23
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Sep 28, 2014
Hi

--- Sep 28, 2014 ---

I'm a full time, US certified forex trader and forex mentor based in Dubai. Visit my LinkedIn profile ( Sara Waqar - Founder: Trade In Peace ) or whatsaap/contact 00971 508732286 for more information.
SaraWaqar
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Apr 06, 2015
Hello People

Can you please a reliable forex broker with micro lots .

Thanks
SVT
svt007
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Forex Training Needed Apr 06, 2015
I assume you are talking about a broker with a local presence. I personally trade with Abu Dhabi Securities (ADS securities). They have a dual FCA and Central Bank of UAE license, a good reputation and I find them to be relatively dependable so far.
SaraWaqar
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jul 29, 2015
Forex is most individual trading businesses. Nobody can teach you how to trade. It all about your mind. How to trade ? Hmmm google.com all info there....
dimaws
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Forex Training Needed Aug 03, 2015
Helloo All.... I am new to this forum but i am a bit old in this business. I am a person who want to become a trader with technical analysis and I am around 5 years into this business.

Ms. Sara Waqar ADSS as you told , I have also recently opened a live account with them. If you are also trading with them, How is you trading been till now in forex and lets share with people here how is trading is going on.\

I am in DUBAI too.

Thankss
GagandeepSingh
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 13, 2016
SaraWaqar , im interested about forex please contact me 0502869918
omarfaruq45
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Forex Training Needed Mar 14, 2016
Hello
Need Invester for forex trading
Najmuddin