Daily Outlook 27-06-2014

Topic locked
Daily Outlook 27-06-2014 Jun 27, 2014
EUR at a finer cost. Presently the EUR is obstructed underneath the H4 Sma200 cost however when it is broken, our first target will be the safety territory 1.3650-1.3665. Really wide and really solid one, that will be amazingly difficult to break, however a few spikes to 1.3670-75 are conceivable, yet i surmise that the cost will stay beneath 1.3665 till Monday.

NZD has recorded a crisp high at 0.8792. Day by day and week by week are to a great degree bullish yet on H4 pointers demonstrate a downside rectification has begun, so be cautious. I think you may attempt little Short in front of 0.88 and TP at 0.8740

AUD is bullish on practically untouched edges, yet a few revisions to 0.9425 are conceivable, the pair is focusing on 0.9445 and will attempt to record another high, yet i think promptly after another high is recorded the pair will right to the downside to 0.9400

JPY has picked the best place to push the dollar to the downside. This is the cross purpose of Daily Sma200 and Daily negative Senkou Span A cost at 101.75. In the event that the cost is not fit to close once more over 101.65 today, then no good thing for the dollar’s future here.

GBP – there is probably pound is searching for a new high, however keep in mind we are breaking the Monthly negative cloud and i think the adjustment to the downside will happen one month from now. Furthermore work then 1.71 will be the target. You ought to be prepaired to take your benefits from long soon. We are bullish as long as the pair is over 1.7030. In the event that there is any spike to 1.7010 the pair will rapidly recuperate to the upside

GOLD even now moving inside the negative day by day cloud, with a reasonable “banner” development untouched and an incredible probability to passageway the cloud to the upside. Resistances are 1331 and 1339. Some place closer to the second you may attempt little SHORT, in light of the fact that i anticipate that the cost will return once again to 1315 not long after the upside is over.

CommexFX
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk