Content Management In Dubai

Topic locked
Content Management in Dubai Mar 11, 2015
Dear friends (especially from the business and marketing consultancy sector),

Thank you for reading this and sharing your invaluable feedback. I wanted to get unbiased suggestions and ideas regarding an opportunity that I am presented with.

I have been presented with the opportunity to run the content management of an enterprise owned by a local emirati. the company is doing well in web design/development; they also run their own networking club, among other services.

They are looking to expand their content department and find me a suitable candidate for this role. They have offered me to take over the entire department on a profit sharing basis, whereby i get to retain almost 60% of the proceeds from our content services. in return, they offer their existing client base to me, office space, visa etc.

While I have a business model in mind, i want to take your input as to whether the opportunity seems plausible to you or not. Also, how do you see this sector growing in future...what suggestions do you have regarding visa? i have a master degree and ideally id prefer some visa option that helps in my professional growth as well.

All answers will be appreciated, so please feel free to voice your honest opinions in this regard.

Thank you sincerely for taking out time to read this; i look forward to receiving your feedback.

writerinn
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk