A Business Link Between Dubai And China

Topic locked
A business link between Dubai and China Apr 17, 2014
Hi Everyone,
My name is Michael Chen, I have a company called Key2China and based in HongKong, Shenzhen, Brisbane and Melbourne.
We are a mature trade service provider with more than 12 years experience.
As you see Dubai is growing to a massive market, and China is famous for its good pricing on consuming goods, so I am representing my company here to help Dubai local importers or wholesalers, and to improve your supply chain to a higher or a more professional level.
If you have experience you would know the problems dealing with Chinese manufacturers and how risky financially without a 3rd Party trade service provider.
Our help can be very efficient to your import business, it includes:
1. Sourcing service: With a large supplier data base with Audit reports available and good experience for online sourcing, we can provide quality factory and control the cost to a best level.
2. Supply Chain Management: We can add new supply chain management to our SAP system and help you to save the cost of hiring logistic staff in Dubai.
3. Quality Control: With 250 inspector in all over China, Southeast Asia and South Asia we can provide professional quality inspections according to AQL system.

Our price is also very competitive,
We can provide a monthly package, start from USD 899, including sourcing, supply chain management, supplier auditing, face-to-face meetings with factories for business negotiation and travel services when customers come to China.
We charge our sourcing service for 3% of the goods FOB value, all deals are transparent, and we can save this 3% by negotiating/bargain with the supplier, we have rich experience on the manufacturing cost on consuming goods so we know how to negotiate.
Our QC service starts from USD 298 per man per day, based on 1 man 1 day you can have professional quality inspections which include Material QC, in-line QC, Random check pre-load QC etc. And a report with critical photos and problems, it'll clear your quality risk perfectly.

If you are an importer in Dubai, please contact me, we can help you to make your business smooth and reduce your cost, it'd help you to become a successful business between all the traders in Dubai.
If you are not an importer please help to spread this impressive service so once we have a customer we can reward you on a commission basis.

Our service is a bit new here but we really hope to open the market in Dubai.

To Web administrator: this is not a spam, I read your policy carefully when I logged in and am only going to discuss this issue in 1 topic only, I wrote this by my own hands, no copy and paste, please don't delete my message, thank you!

my website: http://www.key2china.com.cn
my email: michaelkeycorp@gmail.com
Regards to Everyone
Michael Chen

michaelchina
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk