Advice On Cafeteria Finance Requirements

Topic locked
Advice on Cafeteria Finance Requirements Jul 26, 2011
Hi All,

I want to setup a small cafeteria in the freezone lets say JLT or Media City. However I have noticed the minimum capital requirement for JLT is 300,000. I have seen plenty of small restuarants/cafeterias in JLT that is by far not having/worth 300,000AED. Am I mistaken? or for cafeteria's there is another requirements in terms of finance.

Let me know your feedback.

Thanks

wannabee
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Advice on Cafeteria Finance Requirements Jul 29, 2011
wannabee wrote:Hi All,

I want to setup a small cafeteria in the freezone lets say JLT or Media City. However I have noticed the minimum capital requirement for JLT is 300,000. I have seen plenty of small restuarants/cafeterias in JLT that is by far not having/worth 300,000AED. Am I mistaken? or for cafeteria's there is another requirements in terms of finance.

Let me know your feedback.

Thanks

What do you mean by a "cafeteria"?? There are plenty of cafes/restaurants around those areas, especially in Media City. You would be up against some strong competition unless you have in mind offering something that is not already there or a better concept. The Marina, which is loaded with cafes/restaurants, is across the road from JLT and they get alot of home delivery business to JLT.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Advice on Cafeteria Finance Requirements Aug 02, 2011
Thanks for your reply Bora Bora.

I agree there r already millions of small cafes, restaurants in Media City, JLT, Marina. I do want to setup a new concept cafe in JLT or Media City. What I wanted to know was do I have to have 300,000 minimum capital requirement?
In addition, if I open a new cafe lets say in JLT, and next yr I wanna expand to Media City would that be possible or is there a rule of parent company to be operating for minimum of 2 years before a branch office can be openned?
Lastly, are there any good business centers I can go for consultancy? Coz, its hard to find answers online....

Thanks once again
wannabee
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Advice On Cafeteria Finance Requirements Aug 04, 2011
I'm sure if you go to the government ministry that you would have to go through to set up a business, they can answer your questions.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Advice on Cafeteria Finance Requirements Aug 04, 2011
The Department of Economic Development website provides all relevant information, contact details and requirements for setting up a business in Dubai.

http://www.dubaided.gov.ae/English/Pages/default.aspx
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Advice On Cafeteria Finance Requirements Feb 17, 2012
hey im also interested in info on cafeteria
zamzam16
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 06, 2014
i want to open small cafeteria in Dubai so please guide me fee structure and monthly rent or yearly rent

--- Feb 06, 2014 ---

zamzam16 ,
do u have any idea
zamzam16 ,

--- Feb 06, 2014 ---

zam zam do u have any idea
shabi676
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Apr 25, 2014
you can visit our website we can help you on it to setup your company

www.saaaf-uae.com
chaser
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Advice On Cafeteria Finance Requirements Apr 29, 2014
http://www.preciousservices.com

One stop shop.

Precious Point Business Services is one of leading Business consultant companies in UAE. Operating from last 10 years. They provide relaibale / Educated LOCAL Sponsors. They Set up companies in Dubai. If you want to start any kind of business in dubai just give them the required documents and they will process your Company / Shop / Industry License in Few days, They good links and terms with UAE government departments.

Contact- 0501292906 / 0506320337http://www.preciousservices.com

One stop shop.

Precious Point Business Services is one of leading Business consultant companies in UAE. Operating from last 10 years. They provide relaibale / Educated LOCAL Sponsors. They Set up companies in Dubai. If you want to start any kind of business in dubai just give them the required documents and they will process your Company / Shop / Industry License in Few days, They good links and terms with UAE government departments.

One stop shop.

One stop shop.

One stop shop.

One stop shop.

One stop shop.

One stop shop.

One stop shop.

One stop shop.

Contact- 0501292906 / 0506320337
adil101
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Advice On Cafeteria Finance Requirements Nov 09, 2014
Are you looking for Chartered Accountant services for setup new business? Contact S.M.Joshi Chartered Accountants

The firm has more than 20 years of experience predominantly in the areas of statutory audits, internal audits, accounting and book-keeping services, formation of companies, preparation of legal agreements, feasibility studies along with project report preparation and related services. It handles Statutory audits for numerous medium size private companies comprising banks, retail, gold and jewellary, hotels, exchange houses, shipping, construction, trading, manufacturing, travel and tourism, schools, associations and so on.

S.M.Joshi Chartered Accountants & Its Associate Professional Firms (Maganlal Tackher & Co. Chartered Accountants ) are Certified International Chartered Accountants Firms head quartered in Sultanate Of Oman. Being born in the emerging Business Capital of the world, it has gained popularity among the business sector from Small and medium sized companies to the multinational corporate. The timely service complemented with the quality oriented attitude and customer centric approach together equates the firm as the proficient Accounting firms in Dubai.
Attachments
2014-11-09 12_56_23-SM Joshi Chartered Accountants - Auditors, Dubai _ Call 97142727057, Yellowpages.jpg
2014-11-09 12_56_23-SM Joshi Chartered Accountants - Auditors, Dubai _ Call 97142727057, Yellowpages.jpg (14 KiB) Viewed 13206 times
aazim
Dubai Forums Member

undefined Feb 21, 2016
We SHROOQ BUSINESS MANAGEMENT are well known business management company in United Arab Emirates. We are serving our clients since 1999.

We help new and existing companies to set up their companies in Dubai with hassle free. We deal with all the government bodies of United Arab Emirates.

We provide services like

1. Company formation

2. Management services

3. Foreign Co.Rep/ Branch Office setup

4. LLC, Professional and Industrial License

5. Free zone company Establishment

6. Offshore company set up

7. Local Sponsor

8. PRO Services for all government bodies

9. Legal Documents clearing

10. All types of licensing ( commercial, professional, trading, general trading, industrial)

11. Fully equipped Office Spaces and Business Centers

12. Buy and Sell companies and licenses

13. All types of visas services( partner visa, employment visa, tourist visa, sponsorship and relative visa)

14. Emirates id typing

15. Documentation and Attestation

16. Managing Required Activities with DED, MOI, MOL etc

Call us now

Tel: 00971 4 264 2721

Mob: 00971 52 66 777 38

Email: info@shrooq.ae

shrooqbiz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk