Welcome to Dubai Forums, the funniest cyber community in UAE.
Dubai Expat Help | Dubai Chat | Dubai Romance | Dubai Auto | Villas to Let in Dubai | Dubai High Tech | Dubai Guide | Mercedes for sale in Dubai | Accommodation in Dubai | Jobs in Dubai | Available Professionals in Dubai | Learn Arabic | Philosophy Forum

Dubai Expat Forum - Products and Services in Dubai - Discussion Forum

Online wasel renewal


Post reply

Trinny
Hey guys quick question is it anyway possible to renewal my wasel prepaid phone online, im out of the country until aug 23rd and my card expires on the 17th? the etisalat website doesn't seem to have a option for renewal..... all answers appreciated Thanks
smartd
www.e4me.ae
Trinny
yeah thanks but ive tried that website and there's nothing on it.
easternjewel
try http://www.etisalat.ae/index.jsp or http://www.e4me.co.ae/e4me/etisalat/showhtml?htmlpage=mainFrame
easternjewel
you can also dial '122' to renew your WASEL Subscription.
^ian^
I use http://www.fillfull.com/ It's great.
fayz
  • ^ian^ wrote:
    I use http://www.fillfull.com/
    It's great.

Awesome, thanks for sharing I didn't know about this one.
^ian^
  • fayz wrote:
    • ^ian^ wrote:
      I use http://www.fillfull.com/
      It's great.

    Awesome, thanks for sharing I didn't know about this one.

Yeah, handy thread too, reminded me I had to top up :-)
sharewadi
  • Trinny wrote:
    Hey guys quick question is it anyway possible to renewal my wasel prepaid phone online, im out of the country until aug 23rd and my card expires on the 17th? the etisalat website doesn't seem to have a option for renewal..... all answers appreciated
    Thanks

To renew online with Etisalat, you first have to register with them and go to their office in person. Not so good if you're already out of the country.
  • Trinny wrote:
    yeah thanks but ive tried that website and there's nothing on it.
There's a link to the correct site.
    Quote:
  • Dear Customer
    The Etisalat Online Services site has moved under etisalat.ae. Kindly click here or the Etisalat logo and then select "my account -> e4me Online Services" to login.
    Thank you.

  • ^ian^ wrote:
    I use http://www.fillfull.com/
    It's great.

Clever idea, not seen that one before.
dubai girl
So glad to hear about this website!!! Will try to fill phone via web next time!!! Mucho handy to do!




Dubai Forum | Paris Forum | IT Forum | Vegan Forum | Brisbane Forum | 3D Forum | Classified Jobs in Dubai | Listings of Jobs in London | London classified ads | Europe Forum | Vegan News Portal
PhpBB2 seo Archive script by RedHo.com | © 2009 Dubai Forums | Privacy policy